Chapter 23

"Lazark..." Seira stares at the Clan Leader, relieve that the Lukedonia finally sent its response.

"You are the current Clan Leader of Kerta. Did Lukedonia sent you as well? You look so much like Rayga." Zarga asked him casually.

Lazark glares at him.

"I have no desire to listen to a traitor who doesn't know his place."

"You stepped up sooner than I thought." Frankenstein grins at Lazark.

"I didn't know you would make a mess like this." Lazark sighs as he remember how much people he has to save from the falling debris.

"Ahaa... so that's why." Frankenstein turns to the Elders in front of them.

"What do we do? One of  the Elders was finished off too easily."

"What do you mean 'too easily'?  Don't flatter yourself." Lunark sniggers.

"Where are they?" The 8th Elder stands up and spins, trying to find his enemies.

"What the? How could he get up like nothing happened?" Frankenstein wants to examine how far the Union got from human modification.

"I am sure the attack hit him dead-on." Lazark said seriously.

"You, bastards...!!" The 8th Elder gather a huge amount of his energy but before he can even release his power, Lazark had already landed his own attack.

"I thought he was a young weakling, but I guess not." Lunark remarks.

"Not yet." Frankenstein said as the Elder growls and launch to attack Lazark. He hit a figure of what look like Lazark but it is only a figured energy. Lazark slices his hand up to his shoulder which causes a severe wound on Elder's arm.

"I'll kill you!" The Elder angrily said while glaring at the Clan Leader.

The once severe wound on the Elder's arm immediately heals.

'This guy is different than what I have seen... Just how far did the Union manage to go with body modification?' Frankenstein frowns at the Elder.

"You look surprised. I was surprised when I first met him as well. He's a weapon made to fight Lukedonia's Nobles. He is one of a kind... humans spent all these years creating him to fight the Clan Leaders."

"Don't get so cocky with an attack of this degree." The 8th Elder groans while standing up.

"Since you're a werewolf, you must have helped out the heads in the Union in making this thing." Frankenstein concluded as he took notice of the regeneration speed of the Elder.

"Well, of course, I helped them. The Union grew in strength as well, thanks to that." Lunark shrugs her shoulders.

"Take this! How is that, you bastard!" The 8th laugh maniacally as he blasted a direct hit to Lazark.

"The only problem is that he's a bit retarded." She sighs while watching how her comrade is making a mess.

"You were made to fight us? The Clan Leaders? I'll give that a test." Lazark quietly states beside the raging Elder. The 8th Elder attacks his carelessly and since his attacks are very obvious, Lazark found no difficulty from avoiding them and counterattacking at the same time.

"He moves well. He is better than what we thought of the Nobles." Lunark nodded her head as she acknowledge Lazark's fighting technique.

"Damn! Stop scampering around and die!" The 8th Elder angrily screams since he is now irritated at Lazark's speed.

"DIE! DIE!" A powerful blast was released from him, even Frankenstein had a hard time standing up due to the impact of the blast.

"Weakling noble!"