Chapter 1 | Flustered ⚠ (Please read the beginning disclamer)

Before we start I have a few things to mention.

DISCLAIMER: The mental disorder that this story revolves around is based on a REAL mental disorder. But with that being said THIS IS IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM A REPRESENTATION OF SAID MENTAL ILLNESS. This is a work of FICTION and everything that revolves around the mental illness that this story is based on should be taken as such: A WORK OF FICTION. Out of respect, I renamed the mental illness to pertain to the work of fiction. But I should mention, I did as much research as I could on said mental illness so I could give the fiction some base ideas while adding some of my high school psychology knowledge to it. And even though I WAS a psychology student, I am in no way, shape, or form, capable of diagnosing.

REMEMBER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND SHOULD BE TAKEN AS NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS.

This is probably going to be my most graphic-written FanFic as well as my longest one. It will have many triggering prompts so I am sorry if you will be offended by something I end up writing.

There will also be manga spoilers in this fic so if you're not caught up with the manga then read at your own risk because I will not be warning you about manga spoilers.

I'm saying you're reading the warnings, if you ignore them then that's on you. So, please don't be mad at me for that because I did warn you.

A chapter that may/will have triggering prompts or lime will have the following symbol in the chapter title: (this chapter is an example of that)

A chapter that may/will have EXTREMELY triggering prompts or smut will have two warning symbols in the chapter title: ⚠⚠

To know what the chapters with the warning signs will consist of look at the trigger warnings list.

In a chapter where there are warning signs, there will be a short recap of what happened at the end of the chapter in case someone has decided to skip that section to avoid the triggering prompt.

That being said, please enjoy this book as much as you can, for I won't be holding back here.

!Trigger Warnings!

-Assault

-Attempted r*pe

-Theft

-Mentions of suicide and s*icidal thoughts

-Discussions of mental health

Total words: 2.8k

⋆⭐︎☆✧☆⭐︎⋆

        Intensive Apathy Syndrome. The basics of it, you felt nothing. The world to others was filled with joy, sadness, colour, music, warmth, and cold. But you? You couldn't feel any of that. To you, the world had nothing to offer. Every day you felt nothing. No joy. No sadness. You didn't understand what people were experiencing. But even then, you never felt resentment towards the world you saw. Nothing made you smile. Nothing made you tear up. The sight of your neighbourhood cat being run over brutally didn't cause you to jump clean out of your skin. The thought of someone taking advantage of you never made you vomit, or hate them or yourself. People praising you for your achievements, even the small ones didn't fill your heart, that is to say if you had a heart at all.