Punishment | I

Kaede's POV:
This can't be it.. is this really the end of me? I was supposed to find the mastermind and escape with everyone. It shouldn't be this way. "No please! Don't kill me! I didn't murder him!!" I yelled as loud as I could to that cruel monokuma.

I was losing my voice from constant yelling and crying. Did I really kill Kiibo? (im sorry kiibo but youre not included in this story)

"No it can't be.. I thought.. I thought I could.. get rid of the mastermind and this would be all over." I clenched my fists while looking down. "Upupu, it's almost time!" Monokuma yelped.

"Hey I think we should start calling you kaedead nishihehehe, oh wait we wont be seeing you anymore" Kokichi hollered.

"Shut up Kokichi! She's in despair right now!!" Tenko screamed.

"I should rethink that.. NOOOO KAEDEAD SHES GONNA DIE WAHHHHHH" Kokichi cried. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Like I said, shut U-"

"No Tenko, it's okay."

"We'll start now. Let's give it everything we've got.. IIIIIIIIITS PUNISHMENT TIME!" Monokuma dragged me into the center of where everyone is standing. I screamed as loud as I could.

Everyone was looking at me. Each and one of them. Some of them were sweating and pitied me. They actually think I murdered him. But I did not! I looked around.
I realized
Miu isn't here

I looked again to make sure she's here. But she's not?

"U-um.. you guys.. I didn't kill Kiibo!" I yelled.

"You actually believe Monkuma? She didn't kill Kiibo!" Shuichi cried.

"I find that rather hard to believe." Kirumi said.

"Kiibo was a great friend to me, I don't want to believe it either..." Rantaro commented.

Kokichi piped up. "Yeah yeah whatever, cmon when's the punishment starting?"

I don't know what to do but I just stood there.
Was something supposed to happen?

"Um.. I thought something were to happen." Maki said.

"WHAT THE?! I KEEP PRESSING THE BUTTON WHY ISN'T-" Monokuma screams.

"Kyahahaha!"

We all heard a laughter coming from up above.