Surprise! | Irumatsu VI

Kaede's POV
        After all that, everything started getting weird. Miu stopped talking to me. Even Kokichi. I don't know why, but it seems like they're both avoiding me.

Which is strange, considering the fact that Miu for whatever reason always wants to chat with me. It's only been a couple of weeks since my "punishment" and Miu's generous act. I haven't properly thanked her. I should probably go look for her.

And hope she doesn't ignore me.

I went to her dorm. I knocked softly. It was 12 am, she might be asleep.

Kaede: Miu?

No answer.
Should I let myself in?
I opened the door.

Kaede: Miu??

The room was dark. I turned on the light.
There was no one.
I give up already...

She's always in her room. Why isn't she in here?
I was exhausted. I just sat on her bed. Thinking if she doesn't want to talk anymore.

I was kind've devasted.
I've been sad all those weeks. Getting framed.

???: Um

Huh? She opened the door.

Kaede: O-oh Miu! There you are!

Miu: What. The. Fuck. Are you doing in my room?

Kaede: I was looking for you! That's all.

???: Looking for who?

And that's when he showed up. 

    SORRRRY ONCE AGAIN for making such a shitty part! i know this is on a cliffhanger and it's super short but I do have a bad habit of dragging out stories and not making it about the ship when it clearly says Irumatsu. Sorry. I'll try my best next part. I promise! Thank you for still being here :)