6

A/N: Enjoy!

.

.

.

   You were slowly allowed more freedom to do things without one of them being with you--you had Hobi to thank for that. He had asked his soulmates to let you do things because he trusted you, which kind of surprised you since he was really close to Yoongi, and he absolutely despised you.

   When you woke up that morning, you saw that nobody else was awake, so you took that opportunity to change your clothes and slip out of the hut without anyone noticing. You knew that you were allowed to do things like this, but you were still scared of them finding out that you left for some reason. They just had that power over you.

   You walked down the trail that you and Hobi had taken not too long ago that led to a river that you loved watching the sunrise over. As you were looking down at the water, you suddenly got this feeling that someone was watching you. If you weren't in a place where everything wanted to kill you, then you would have brushed it off. But you knew that the hybrids here hated you so you stood up and turned around to leave when you were knocked back by a tall figure.

   When you looked up you saw that it was not a hybrid--but a human. "Miss Y/N, please come with me." Thinking that he could save you from this place, you immediately agreed and went with him. 

   "Where are we going?" you asked the stranger, but he didn't reply. You thought it was weird, but still continued to follow him. What's the worst that could happen?

.

.

   You eventually got to this place where people in white lab coat were walking around. It didn't take you long to realize that it was the scientists that had sent you out here. Before you could even get to the front door, the lead scientist came and shook your hand. "Miss Y/N, how have you been?" You rolled your eyes at his statement. 

   "Terrible. I got poisoned, then I got thrown into a cage, and then I got deathly sick! And where the hell were you guys during all of this? Nowhere!" He nodded his head like he understood everything that you had went through.

   "We are so sorry that you had to go through all of that, but we are here to help you." You tried not to get angry at him before you heard his offer. "You have been with the hybrids for a while now, so we would like to know everything that you do." You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. 

   "I don't really know anything." The scientist laughed and shook his head. 

   "That's okay; you will eventually. We just need you to get some info and you will be extracted from here and brought back to your home."

   It was such a tempting offer, but how you could betray the hybrids? They hadn't been so nice to you, but Hobi was starting to become your best friend. How could you just betray him like that? "I won't betray them." The scientist sighed. 

   "It's nothing too bad; we just need to know where they come from. And we need you to gain their trust so we can come in and take one of them back to our lab." Your stomach turned in disgust at his words. 

   "No!" you shouted at him. 

   "You will be there forever, and on top of that, I am sure they will kill you before they let you go. Also, think about your mother, Y/N, she wanted this, remember?" There was no way your mother would want them to be tested on--she was never like this. But they worked with her everyday, so of course they would know, right? 

   "Fine. As long as you don't hurt them." The scientist shook his head and let out a light laugh. 

   "We would never, Y/N." You had no choice but to trust him. Your mother wanted this. 

   Right?

.

.

   You talked with the scientist about everything you had to do so that you could go home, and it wasn't anything too extravagant. He said you had to talk to one of them about where they came from, because he wanted to talk to that scientist about things that were classified information. He also wanted you to gain their trust so that they could take some of them back to their lab. It was everything that he had already told you, but he went a little more into detail.

   "Is that all?" you asked him as you got up from your seat. The scientist whose name you found out to be Mr. Lee nodded his head. 

   "Actually, wait." He got up from his sit and grabbed a bottle from a table and sprayed you with it. 

   "What the hell?!" He dismissed your comment. 

   "It's nothing; just a spray so that the hybrids won't know that you have been around other humans." You sighed and shook your head. You felt like you were betraying them. Most importantly, like you where betraying Hoseok. "Remember, we meet here every Friday." You nodded your head and walked out of the make-shift lab.

   As you walked back to you temporary home with the hybrids, your mind began to wander. What would happen if they found out you were doing this? You figured Yoongi and Namjoon would be happy because it would give them a reason to kill you, but what about the others? Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung were still wary about you, but you could tell that they kind of liked you. And Jin had been nice since the first time you saw him, and Hoseok, who has been an absolute angel, to you would probably despise you and every human. You shook your head at all of those thoughts. They could never find out for the sake of themselves--and you.

***

{Gabby} HA LOL THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPDATED DAYS AGO BUT YOUR GIRL WAS TOO LAZY TO EDIT IT LOL.