7

YO FAM! WE SORRY BOUT DA LACK OF UPDATES! BUT YO GIRL GABBY HAD A SURGERY LAST WEEK AND YO GIRL LEELA POSTED THIS CHAPTER TO TUMBLR AND NOT WATTPAD LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO! SO LIKE, HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER?

Yeet lol

.

.

  Recently you had been thinking about the task that the scientist asked you to do and honestly you were ready to get out of the place, but it seemed like every time that you would want to get the damn thing over with so that you could leave, Hobi's beautiful smile and cute ears would pop into your head. Add that to Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, you would chicken out every time. You don't know why they have started to mean so much to you in this short amount of time, but you knew that you needed to stop thinking about them and just do it. The scientist were starting to become inpatient.

   You figured that you would need to distance yourself from them if you ever wanted to leave this place, but did you?

   "Hey Y/N, wake up." You recognized that voice anywhere, and by the way that the sun hadn't started to peek through your make shift blinds, you knew that it was Hobi. Every morning you guys went out to the lake and watched the sunrise, but today would be the day that you started to distance yourself. The more that you were detached, the better.

   "Hobi, not today, okay?" You could all but hear his whine as the words left your mouth and you could feel your heart breaking.

   "D-Did I do something wrong?" You regretted looking at him because the face that he was giving you almost had you caving in. 

   Almost.

   "No, Hobi, I j-just don't feel too good." His ears perked up in alarm at your lie and he was immediately by your side.

   "Do you need to go see Jinyoung? He probably isn't awake, but I'm sure he would be more than happy to check you out and make sure everything is fine." How could you do this to them? Yoongi and Namjoon were another story, but the others had been so nice to you, especially Hobi. So how could you just betray them like this? Your mother didn't raise you to be like this, but she wasn't here anymore . . .

   "I'm fine, Hoseok. I just need some space," you said, upset at yourself, but you took it out on him. You quickly turned away from him, but it wasn't fast enough because you saw the hurt flash in his eyes and his ears flatten against his head. You had hurt the only person who without a doubt trusted you from the beginning, and it was all because of your selfishness.

.

.

   You stayed in your bed all day long. You knew that if you came across Hobi, you would march over to the scientist and tell him to leave the hybrids and you alone, but you couldn't do that because you needed to get home.

   A rapid knock on your door had you sitting up. As you waited for the hybrid on the other side to make themselves known--and by known you mean to make sure it wasn't Yoongi or Namjoon--you didn't want to have to confront them until it was time and you were dreading it.

   "Y/N, open the fucking door." That was Yoongi. You quickly looked around for some way to escape. Yoongi was really possessive when it came to his mates, but he was even more possessive with Hobi. And if Hobi told him how you treated him and what you said, you were a dead woman walking.

   "Fine. I will just break it down." This was your only form of privacy in this hellhole and you didn't want that taken away from you, so you jumped up and quickly unlocked it. As soon as the door was open, Yoongi pushed you backwards. You didn't have a chance to regain your balance, so you fell backwards and hit your head, which didn't feel too great.

   "What the fuck is wrong with you, huh? Hoseok came to me crying because you hurt his feelings. I understand that you don't 'feel too good', but that doesn't mean that you have to yell at Hoseok! He didn't deserve it, so you will go fucking apologize to him now!" Once he stopped his rant, you snapped out of whatever trance you were in and quickly felt at the back of your head, and when you did, you felt something hot and wet. It didn't take a genius to know what it was, but you still brought your fingers to the front of your face to examine if you were in fact bleeding. And to no one's surprise, you were.

   It seemed like Yoongi snapped out of whatever trance he was in also when he saw your bloody fingers. "Fuck. Y/N--I-I--NAMJOON!" You didn't want to start freaking out, but it was kind of hard when your head was bleeding and two people who absolutely hated you were standing over you trying to figure out what they should do.

   "Let's just take her to Jinyoung," Namjoon said which Yoongi quickly dismissed. 

   "He would kill us!" Namjoon nodded his head in agreement. 

   "If the others find out, they might kill us also." Again, Yoongi shook his head. 

   "Not if they have already found out what she did to Hoseok." You figured Namjoon already knew as his face quickly morphed into one of hatred. 

   "You're right."

   You started to become lightheaded so you laid down just in case you passed out. You could still hear them talking but you chose to block them out. They were just making you feel worse.

   It wasn't until you heard hushed whispers that you chose to lift your throbbing head to see what was going on. You watched as the other five boys walked in. "Hey, we smelled blood and--oh my gosh, Y/N!" Hobi was quickly at your side with his hand under your head, trying to stop the bleeding.

    "What the fuck did you do Yoongi?!" Hobi asked his mate, pissed off. When Yoongi said he was going to come talk to you, he convinced Hobi that he wouldn't hurt you. And Hobi believed him.

   "I-I didn't do anything." At his reply, Hoseok growled at him. 

   "So she magically ended up on the ground with her head bleeding?" Yoongi huffed at Hoseok's question. 

   "I-I accidently pushed her too hard. I swear it was an accident, though!" Hobi cackled amusedly at his lover. 

   "Bullshit, Yoongi."

   You were getting tired of the fighting so you tried to defuse the situation, but found it quite hard as the room started to spin, and you felt yourself start to become lightheaded.

   "H-He i-isn't l-l--," was the last thing you said before you blacked out.

.

.

Sorry again bout dat hiatus lol.