000 | intro

「 theme
song ,

I.L.Y
By
The ro-
se 」

Disclaimer :
The abandoned empress does not belong to me.
Anything affiliated with the abandoned empress rightfully belongs to ©yuna(정유나) and ©Ina (인아)

I do not read the novel.
I only read the manhwa

I apologize beforehand if i make any mistakes regarding about nobility,etiquette,etcs i admit i do not have much information and knowledge about it but i will try my very best to dig it up.

I would also apologize for my;

-spellings
-grammars
-false infos

Warning : contains mild cursing (mostly censored)

Thank you very much for giving this book a chance! I really appreciate it 💕

000| a chance

"BULL####!! i love you tia but why are you so blind!!! you have a perfect man chasing over you and you decide to choose that guy again?!? My poor baby carsein if only i could give you happiness..",Sohye ignored how cringe--worthy she sounds just for the sake of a fictional character she adores dearly.

Sohye hugged her penguin stuffed animal closed to her face before letting out a frustrated scream into it.

Feeling satisfied enough,sohye peeked up from her penguin and hold it close to her chest.Her dark brown eyes stopped to see her phone laying on the fluffy mat covering her wooden floor.

She glared at it before standing up her bed to pick it up.

Once the screen of her phone came upon view,sohye sigh the moment her eyes saw the face of a red head.

He was Carsein de Rass,a second lead character of the popular novel adapted manhwa called,'the abandoned empress'.

Sohye had just tossed her phone away due to her being too upset of how her ultimate ship didn't sail.

" Aristia is perfect for carsein and so is carsein to aristia!oh why is the author so cruel..",sohye sobbed loudly.

"SHUT IT AND GO TO BED!!",sohye jumped by the sudden shout belonging to her mother.

"OR DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOUR PHONE?"

Sohye gulped down her saliva and quickly prepared herself to go to bed,"any asian kids know not to anger their parents",sohye muttered as she went to the bathroom located outside of her room.

Just as she stepped into the bathroom,sohye eyes widened.

It all happened in a blink of an eye,at first she saw her legs along with a blue soap 'flying' in the air,the second was her eyes met her white bathroom ceiling and lastly she felt the back of her head made contact with the concrete floor of her bathroom.

Hard.

It took her a minute to realize what happened,she had slipped over a soap,yay! her clumsiness had come to the rescue to ruin her day like always.

Sohye could see nothing but the blurriness of the white coloured ceiling of her bathroom which has now been replaced to a colour of a dull black.

Falling unconscious in the bathroom,how disgusting.

An angelic snicker suddenly appeared followed by a sentence,

"Dear child..

Should i give you..

a chance?"