001 | Just like a manhwa

"Hm..?"

'???' slowly opened her eyes,she groaned and stretched herself,"why is my bed so soft today~"

'???'s smile fell as her eyes laid on a fancy dressing table that was right across her bed.

She immediately sat up straight and rubbed her eyes.

'???' blink repeatedly and looked down to her hands,'has my hand always been this tiny..?',she slowly brought up her trembling hands before cupping it to her face.

She was shocked again,

"M-my face!! Its so soft!!",??? shrieked,gently placing her hand on her soft cheeks." What the hell...did i get a glow up?",??? muttered.

She looked around the room she was in and covered her mouth in shock.

As far as she remembers,her room wasn't this huge,clean and fancy.A sudden sound of a door handle clicking snapped '???' out from her thought.

"Ah~ you're awake my lady",a woman dressed up as a maid walk inside.

"W-why are you dressed up like that!!"

The maid raised an eyebrow before forming a gentle smile,"whatever do you mean my lady,im in my work attire of course"

'???' felt as if everything was spinning around,"um...miss.."

"Oh my...why would you call me miss,my lady...please,call me edna"

"All right i guess,edna..who am i?"

'???' almost slapped herself for asking that question,it was the most stupid question out every questions she could have ask.

To '???'s' surprise,edna didn't seem to feel suspicious by her question,instead she replied calmly with a relax expression.

"You're only the most beautiful lady i have ever served,Lady Astherlila de Fuego of course"

'???' gasp,"A-astherlila de fuego?"

'???' who now identified herself as astherlila immediately got out of her bed taking edna by surprise and ran straight to a huge stand mirror,only then she could confirm her hunch.

To her expectations,

She was right.

The person in front of her wasn't sohye,her 16 year old self who would greet her with eye bags every morning.. instead a small girl no older than 12 was standing looking straight at her.For only a child she had excellent features,she has a short straight purple hair which could rival the colour of an iris flower.Her eyes were a pair of bright gradient mint colour.

"Should we wash up my lady?,your hair is in a lot messier state than i had anticipated.."

"S..sure"

(A/n : from now on im using the name astherlila/asther instead of sohye)

__________

'I can't believe it..'

'I can't believe i am like those isekai main character'

(A/n : isekai is an "accidental travel" genre of light novels, manga, anime )

'Unless this is a dream..but i have already pinch myself heck even slap myself while bathing earlier'

'The last thing i remember last night was i slipped in the bathroom...could that have been the reason why i ended up here?'

Asther's mint eyes almost popped out,her expression darkens.

'W-what happen to my body then?...where did astherlila go?was she transported to my body?'

"All done my lady!",edna said with excitement.Asther look up to see herself,she couldn't believe that the owner of the body she was in right now looked very elegant given that she was only 12.

'In every isekai manhwa..they never said wearing these outfits are uncomfortable why do they make it look like it was comfortable',asther muttered,fighting back her urge to rip off her dress.

" Shall we get to the dining room my lady?"

Asther only nod in response.

________

Silence.

Awkward silence.

Asther sweat dropped as she quietly dig in her food.In front of her was a handsome male who asther presumably thought to be the owner of her body's older brother.

'I've never heard of who astherlila de fuego in the manhwa..,sure i have heard of duke fuego but only his name was mentioned in the manhwa,i never reached a chapter to see his appearance'

'Could it be..astherlila was created just because of me?'

Asther shakes her head,'pshhh as if'

Asther glanced to her left,there was also another handsome guy sitting at the center of the table,'why are all the guys in this manhwa hot af!!!'

"Did you sleep well last night,asther?",a soft--honey like voice snapped her out from her thought.Asther glanced at the person in front of her,

He was a male with silver hair,his eyes were the same replicas of hers,he appears to be in an early age of either 17 or 18.A gentle smile was sent to her.

" Uh...yes",asther raised an eyebrow before showing a shy small smile.

Her inner fan mode was bursting because not only was a hot guy talking to her,he was also very polite and gentle.

"I assume you are taking your etiquette lessons very seriously,im very surprised and proud...not until a week ago,you were showing such an inappropriate scene at the dining table"

Asther sweat dropped,'so...astherlila was a spoiled brat'

"As expected of brother adrian to hire the best etiquette tutor"

Asther noticed the look the silver head was giving to the man who was sitting at the center of the table,even if he was smiling his eyes were saying otherwise.

"Dylan.",asther flinched hearing the stern voice of adrian.

The atmosphere was heavy with an aura asther would like to call,'the dramatic kdrama 10 seconds eye contact'.

"My apologies,i'll stop talking",dylan blinked and continued eating.

'Duke of house fuego..',asther stared at the silver haired male whose eyes were the unusual colour of red,his eyes weren't any similar of anyone in the fuego family.

'There's not much information about him in the manhwa but he was the commander of the third knights division corps..'

'He was also said to be cruel while in battle..'

'He was announced as the official duke of this house three years ago right after his 18th birthday,months after the tragic death of duke rowan and duchess irene..asther's parents'

'Sounds so cliche to me',asther sweat dropped.

Asther eyes widened the moment her eyes met those of the supposed cruel duke.She quickly look away and tried to finish her food.

In a split second...asther saw..

The eyes of hatred yet sympathy lingering in the duke rubies' eyes.