2:4

Marie POV

I watched as Marti and Trevor left out the door and Oliver gripped my sides and pulled me closer to him, causing me to fall a bit and end up straddling his lap.

"You're adorable you know that?" Oliver asked me as he ran his fingers into my shirt slightly.

I snorted, "please."

"I'm serious," he said as he smiled and put the roach in the ashtray. "Why would I go through all of this, kidnapping you, keeping you locked in, if I didn't at the least find you attractive? That'd make me really crazy if I was doing all this and I didn't think you were hot," he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, "maybe if you'd come up to me in a bar like any other guy, I'd be more inclined to be with you." I said and crossed my arms.

"I did and you ignored me to hang out with a douchebag," he said.

"That douchebag was my cousin," I said rolling my eyes.

"Still a douche, everyone there thought y'all were dating with the way he was talking about you," he laughed, "you're not from Alabama are you?"

I scoffed, "fuck you dude."

I yelped as he flipped us over. He pinned me down to the couch by my wrists. He placed a knee between my legs and pushed against my body.

"When, where, and how hard?" He asked with lust lingering in his voice.

"Right now, right here, and as hard as you can be," I said back jokingly.

He had a shocked look on his face, causing me to laugh until he chuckled, "as you wish."

"W-wait," I said before he pulled up my shirt. Revealing my bare chest.

"No bra?" He asked slyly as he moved his head down and started biting at my breast. I arched my back. "So naughty of you," he chuckled.

He moved to my other breast and kneaded the other in his hand. I held onto his hair as I was moaning out.

"I-I wasn't serious Oliver," I got out as he was kissing down my body and pulling my shorts down.

"Are you sure?" He said and kissed me through my underwear.

I sighed, "y-yes."

He pulled back up my shorts and pulled down my shirt, then kissed me quickly, "then I will stop," he said with a dashing smile.

———

Marti POV

As Trevor and I were walking back to our place, we heard screeching tires. We both stopped in the driveway, looked at each other and then the car barreling down the road.

"Hmm," Trevor said and continued walking in. I chuckled and followed after him.

"Well that was interesting as always," I said and closed the door behind me.

"Indeed it was," he said as we walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a can of soda from the fridge then opened the freezer for some ice.