3:11

———

Jackson POV

"Alright, everyone is here," I started with a sigh as 20 men were piled into a room.

"What's the move?" Ian asked.

"We're going to that apartment complex, and we're going to get in there no matter what, we know that Trevor is on the top floor," I explained, "and if we have to, we're going to break in, any way that we can."

"Do you think all the Clowns are in the same apartment?" Drake asked.

"Probably not, our main target is Trevor because we know he's the leader, and we get Marti out of there safely and we leave Yarborough as quick as we can," I said.

Trevor isn't going to live.

I'm going to make sure he goes out in the most painful way possible.

"Lets head out, its already 12, the guard should be off his post by now since it's so late," I started.

"What if he's still there?" Ian questioned.

"We distract him then, we've got 20 men right now, we're going to pull this off," I explained. "Let's go."

They all nodded and stood up, making sure their guns were loaded, knives were ready. Then we all walked out of the hotel room wearing our jackets. I was holding a crowbar in my hand as we got to the hotel stairs.

He's going to know what's coming for him. I don't want to hide it at all.

We walked down the street together, I lit a cigarette as we neared the apartment, I could see it in the distance a few more blocks away.

You're going to pay Trevor.

Some people on the streets had stopped to look at all of us, some were whispering, some were staring, some were on phones.

If the police come, my men are not going down.

I'll let myself be arrested if it means protecting them.

We finally got to the apartment complex, I looked around the corner of a building and saw Jay was still sitting outside.

"Shit," I whispered, "Tony, Frank, go distract that guard as much as you can," I said to them. They nodded their heads and walked over.

I watched as they went up to the guard, "alright, Ian, Drake, and I are going to circle around and try to find the staircase, you guys stay on guard," I said to the rest of them. "Spread out, and call if police show up."

They all nodded and Ian, Drake, and I walked around the building and found an emergency fire staircase. "This is it," I said as I opened the door.

Thankfully no alarm.

We headed up and after about 40 flights of stairs my legs started burning, I glanced back at Ian and Drake and noticed they were feeling the burning as well.

We have to keep going.

After what felt like an hour, when we got to the 70th floor finally, I looked through the small window that showed the apartment. I hid behind the door as I saw Trevor walking around.