01 | MINGYU

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

" oh come on, why doesn't he get detention too? he's the one at fault " minho raised his voice to the man sitting behind the office desk, also known as principal choi.

" his father will hear about this, but for you, 2 hours detention after school. " the principal spoke, pointing his index finger towards the frustrated looking boy infront of him.

" this is so unfair " mingo said before getting up his seat and slamming the principal's door behind him, showing how annoyed he was.

lee minho ; he's usually the type of guy who barely talks to anyone, not because he's an outcast or anything he just, doesn't really care. he's more of a " i don't need friends, they dissapoint me " type, well except for felix of course. they've been friends since kindergarten, kind of like his own blood related brother. though one thing about him is that it would be a miracle if he doesn't get into trouble 4 times a week. thing is, it's not that he's a " bad boy " or anything, he just tends to get into other people's business.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

2 hours earlier

" give me your money, kid. or else i'll tell everybody your little secret. " mingyu said while holding the younger boy's collar tightly in his hands, not letting him go suffocating him, making the boy hard to breathe or move.

" please, please don't i'm b-begging you. i don't have any money with me please don't do anything. please stop." the boy said, while trying to gasp for air. he was half the older man's body size, no way for him to win against the 6 foot tall guy suffocating him.

" awww little guy is scared? what you gonna do? tell your boyfriend about it? oooh i'm so scare- " his cheeks met with a strong fist before he could even finish his sentence, making him fall to the ground, hitting his face on the bathroom floor.

" yo what the fuck dude ? " mingyu said while trying to get up on his feet, his nose was drooling with blood. he saw the familiar shoe standing infront of him, he slowly looked up hissing in pain, and there he was. who else would it be?

" he asked you to stop. " minho spoke while bending his knees and lowering himself, leaning forward slightly towards mingyu who was still on the floor struggling to get up. " should've listened to him. " this time lowering his voice, making it sound deeper and intimidating.

" you little piece of shit, my father will hear about this.  " mingyu said with anger in his eyes, nose still drooling with blood flowing to his mouth, his face was basically fucked up. his father is rich, and therefore with money, you can get anything you want. you can stay out of trouble even if you're a bully. and the worst thing is, you can get others in trouble for simply being a decent human being, in this case, lee minho.

that's how he got into detention. unfair, i know.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" so, how did it go? " said felix who was leaning against the wall waiting for him, he is pretty much used to it now that his friend gets into trouble almost everyday.

" what do you think? it's mingyu we're talking about here, of course he got away with it, little spoiled brat. " minho uttered, furrowing his eyebrows hinting how angry he was.

" so i'll have to go home alone today? " felix replied, showing his puppy eyes minho never really fell for, instead he thinks it's annoying.

" i heard miyeon and jisung got detention too, apparently she was skipping class and he got caught bringing vape to school. " felix said still walking beside him in the school hallways.

" really? miyeon? i thought she was innocent. skipping class huh? that's new. " minho replied before reaching for his locker putting his books in, he likes leaving them there, not like he studies at home anyways.

" yeah, not so innocent am i right? " the younger boy said folding both his arms while leaning his back against his locker. they've been locker buddies ever since high school started, you could say they're inseparable.

" wait, don't you .. like ... have a thing .. for .. " felix said swiftly turning his head towards the boy beside him.

" pfffftt what? no. no way, hell no. never. a thing? nope. " minho replied, it was obvious he was lying. he never stops talking, nor will he make eye contact, that's how you know he's not telling the truth. of course felix didn't fall for it, he may be dumb sometimes but he's not stupid.

" minho, i know. " he said with a cocky smirk on his face.

" fuck, is it that obvious? " he asked innocently, kind of like a whisper.

" i've seen the way you guys looked at each other " felix uttered, leaning towards the older boy teasing him, making his cheeks turn pink just from thinking about it.

felix lets out a playful laugh before saying goodbye to his friend, leaving him all alone now. " have fun in detention " he winked before facing his back towards minho, exiting the main hallway.

how bad can it be? he thought to himself.

__________