02 | DETENTION

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

" detention begins now " mr san said before leaving the class, locking the door behind him. there's cases of students trying to escape detention so now they have to lock the doors to prevent it from happening again.

great, it's just the three of us in here. minho thought before resting his head on the table, using his arm as his pillow.

he put his earphones in, hinting that he doesn't want to be bothered by anyone. they're not allowed to use their handphones in detention, though that wouldn't be a problem when you're a pro at cheating in class, it's a special skill you may say.

kang miyeon : she's not one of those mean girls, nor is she an outcast. she just gets along with everybody in school, she's not popular or anything, just liked by many. she's really sweet, not when you're on her naughty list though, things may get a little bit scary when you get on her nerves. rumor has it she broke one of the girl's nose before for being a bitch to her friend. scary huh? she talks to minho once in a while, well only because they're in the same physics class. they're not that close, just your normal classmates.

" psst, psst, minho. pssssst. " miyeon loudly whispered to the boy who was just about to take a nap.

he slowly raised his head up before looking over his shoulder to see miyeon who was sitting right behind him.

" read this " she whispered, while holding a small paper in between her index and middle finger, hinting it was for him.

he took it from her and faced his back towards her before folding the paper curiously reading it.

" hey, can you do me a favour? "
  [ ] yes  [ ] no

huh? a favor? what could i possibly help her with? his mind was filled with questions he's dying to know the answer to.

" hey, can you do me a favour? "
[ ] yes  [ ] no  [\] depends. what is it?

instead of ticking either yes or no, he made his own box, he didn't want to agree to something he has no idea about.

" hey, can you do me a favour? "
[ ] yes  [ ] no  [\] depends, what is it?

well, you see that guy sleeping over there? jisung, you might know him from history, the three of us are in the same class.

yeah, how can i not know? he reeks of cigarettes every morning in class, i just know it's him from the smell of it.

well, here's the thing, i kinda have a crush on him.

oh.

and i've been wanting to confess my feelings to him. i'm thinking of doing it through a letter, how does that sound?

um, good i guess? why is she telling me this?

i heard you got seungmin and na-bi together as a couple. you know they call you the ' cupid '

they do? i have a nickname and i don't even know?

so i'm asking you to ... help me write him a love letter.

i'm not gonna say yes. i'm not gonna say yes.

pretty please?
[ ] yes  [ ] no

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

miyeon's letter to minho

" hey, can you do me a favour? "
[ ] yes  [ ] no  [\] depends, what is it?

well, you see that guy sleeping over there? jisung, you might know him from history, the three of us are in the same class.
well, here's the thing, i kinda have a crush on him.
and i've been wanting to confess my feelings to him. i'm thinking about doing it through a letter, how does that sound?
i heard you got seungmin and na-bi together as a couple. you know they call you the ' cupid '.
so i'm asking you to ... help me write a love letter to him.
pretty please?
[/] yes [ ] no

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

one thing about minho is that he can never, never say no. whatever he gets asked to do, as much as he doesn't want to, he will just agree to it. that's one of his weakness. in this case, he agreed to help miyeon with her love mission. jisung? out of all guys? really?

han jisung : the high school guy every girl, heck even boys are head over heels for him. that's how good looking he is. you might think he's that guy who only plays sport, break every girl's heart and nothing else. you got it wrong. he may look like an asshole on the outside, but he's a whole nerd at heart. he owns thousands of books and never fails any of his classes. he even likes making little origamis and keeps them because he thinks it's cute, adorable of him if you ask me.

minho folded the paper in half before passing it to miyeon who seems to be eagerly waiting for his response.

he gave her a soft smile, trying to act cool meanwhile on the inside he was screaming at how stupid he is. god, is it that hard to say no? heck you didn't even have to say it! you just had to tick one of the boxes god damn it minho! he had a whole comversation in his head arguing about the decision he made.

well, there's no turning back now.

__________