5

y/n l/n

y/n l/n

_______________________

i walk in class and see ushijima with his head down on the desk facing the window.

i smile and quietly walk over to him. i wrap my arms around him and squeeze him.

he stiffens up and sees me.

"l/n"he whispers looking at me.

he pulls me into a hug causing my eyes to widen. i relax into the hug; hugging him back.

"ya missed me"i smile patting his head.

ushijima pulls away to look at her. he frowns soon as he notices her smile is forced and her eyes are blank, her sparkle isn't there.

he pulls her back into the hug, melting. wishing this moment wouldn't end.

"ya know you can hold me more like this in the bed if you know what i mean"she jokes causing him to pull away and sit back down.

"not yet"he takes out his books for class that's about to begin.

"not yet?!! oh my god yet? so are you planning to have sex with me in the future ushijima"i smirk blushing at the thought.

i start having my little episode, i start having an laugh attack as i push the hair behind my ear.

"can't wait"i sit down on my seat and look over at javier.

"oh my god hi javier i haven't seen you in a long time"i turn my whole body towards him.

ushijima stiffens up and tries to bring up something to talk about. her taking to javier instead of him makes him uncomfortable and insecure.

just when he was about to say something the bell rings. he sighs and turns to look at y/n smiling at javier.

"ill tell you during lunch time, yeah? it'll be like a lunch date"she winks at him.

ushijima frowns and looks out the window.

did she only come back to school for javier?

-

"hey l/n i didnt bring you lunch today but we can share from min-"

"no thanks ushijima, javier offered to buy me some milk bread and i said yesss"y/n smiles rubbing her stomach excitedly.

"ill b-buy them for y-you"he gets up grabbing his wallet.

"no thanks, i already accepted javier. no need to worry. oh and by the way im not gonna stay here for lunch today, im going with javier to walk around the school"she walks to the door.

"we can walk around the school too"he looks at her.

y/n looks down and looks back up. "not today"

with that she walks out with javier, making ushijima's fist clench.

"maybe it's because you've been rejecting her all this time"the teacher says putting her hand on ushijima's arm.

"she found someone new"she adds.

"i never rejected her"ushijima looks over at her.

"ushijima im not dumb, im here most of the time during lunch, you guys are always in your own little worlds, you guys don't even know im here"she chuckles.

"but i guess you don't have to worry about her annoying you any time soon"the teacher walks out leaving ushijima in the empty classroom with a aching heart.

is y/n finally leaving me alone?i don't want her too, i want her to annoy me all the time.

-

it's been two weeks and y/n hasn't been with ushijima during lunch time anymore.

she constantly goes out to talk with javier or sam.

ushijima sits on y/n's chair wondering when is she going to start staying in class during lunch again.

just when he was about to get up, the door slams open to a blushing y/n. "ushijima!"

y/n runs over to him, hugging him.

"after weeks of flirting with javier- oh my god"she gasps covering her face.

"what?"ushijima stiffens up. y/n sits on his lap and pulls him into a bone crushing hug. "he finally asked out his crush"she whispers into his ear.

"my flirting helped him out!"she says smiling.

ushijima lets out a sigh, of relief actually. he was upset that y/n and javier would eventually start dating.

all he could think about is y/n on top of him, on his thigh. picking out little pieces of rice from his lunch.

y/n and ushijima found the position very comfortable and both of them are thinking about doing this more often.

"sorry for not being with you these past weeks babe"

"next couple of weeks it's going to be us next, we're going to start dating, get married, have like 20 kids and grow old together"she smiles at him.

with that ushijima finally blushed.

|END OF CHAPTER|