Michael - Why should I go on a date with you?

"Y/N!" You heard the popular, Michael Clifford of your school, shout dir your name. You turn to him and look at him. He walks over to you and smiled a bit. "I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go on a date with me tonight?" He asked softly. You raise your eyebrow since you expected something else like a rude comment like he always did. You shrug and look up at him. "Why should I go on a date with you?" You ask since everyone knew you two probably hated each others. He shrugs and bites his lips. "I think we should get to know each others better before we continue on making each others down" He said and smiled weakly at you.

You look around, seeing everyone looking at you two all suprised about the conversation. "Uhm... okay sure why not" you said and shrug. "Alright, I'll pick you up at 6pm! Wear something nice" He said and wink at you. *After School* You got home and got ready for the date with Michael. Of course you took a shower then dressed up. You took a black dress on which reached until the middle of your thighs. You did your hair and MakeUp, trying to look really good for this date. The butterflies ijnyour stomach started to fill a bit more since you always adored Michael a bit. You got downstairs since it was almost 6pm and already heard te doorbell. You walk over and open it. You saw a well dressed Michael standing there with roses in his hands and his jawline dropped. "Well hello" You greet him and giggle softly. He blushed and went through his hair. "Hey, you look... beautiful" He said and smiled weakly at you. You blush and bite your lips. "Thanks, you too" You said.

He hands you the roses and got a vase for them. "Alright let's go?" He asked and you nod. You got out of your house and head to his car, then you two went to a really beautiful restaurants. *A few hours later* Michael brought you back home, both of you having lots of fun and smile bright the whole time. You two stood infront of the door and you look up at him. "Thank you for this night, it was beautiful" You said and smile shyly at him. "No thank you" he said and smiled. He stepped closer to you and placed hus hands under your jawline. He leaned down and you leaned up, both of you kissing each others softly, smiling against your lips. "Goodnight Y/N" He said quietly and walked back to his car, both of you smiling bright now.