Chapter 7: Secret Revealed

Warnings: Mentions of drug use

February 2nd, 1985, LA

Theresa came down to come and get me from Toronto Canada and fly with me back to LA. I had an audition for an upcoming movie in December and an interview with Joan Rivers in February. I was staying at Theresa's apartment because Tamara was out in Paris for fashion week.

"So how was your Christmas and New Years?" Theresa asked as we walked into her tiny apartment.

"It was good no complaints. Hope yours was good as well?"

"It was, I went to go see my parents. They were excited to see me." She smiled. "So Motley Crue huh." She broke the tension.

"Yeah Tammy told me, wow." I say sitting on the couch. "Hey, did you book the car service and glam team for my interview with Joan Rivers?" I asked.

"Um no not yet I'll do it closer to the day."

"OK. Well I'm a bit hungry, you got anything to eat?"

"Uh no but we can go out and get something if you'd like?" Theresa says searching in the fridge.

"Sure, that sounds great." I respond.

Later in the afternoon...

Theresa was on the phone talking to one of her friends, it sounded like she was making plans with them.

"So Iman one of my friends is having her birthday today at this club called the Whiskey A GO GO and wants me to come out, do you think your alright to stay on your own, or would you like to come out?" She asked

"Oh no I'll stay in doors; you go out and enjoy your self I'll be alright."

Later at Night....

I heard the door open and shut as I was sleeping. I also heard loud voices and things knocking around. I got up to check out what that noise was.

"Theresa are you OK?" I asked coming out of the room.

My eyes went wide when I saw Theresa. But it wasn't so much her it was who she was with. Robbin Crosby, Nikki Sixx and two other guys who I have never seen before. They're completely wasted.

"Iman help me please there all whacked out of there minds, they were trying to drive home so I just brought them here instead." She says as she's holding Nikki up, and the other two guys are holding Robbin up.

"Um....sure ok" I say running to help her pick up Nikki.

We throw Nikki on the couch and he's passed out completely. Theresa then guides the other two towards her room so Robbin can sleep on her bed.

"Thanks, so much guys you can crash on the other couch. It's a pull out so you two will be comfortable on it."

"Thanks Theresa we appreciate it." One of the guys spoke up with an English accent.

They took the pillows off the couch and pulled it out and got into the bed. Theresa went and brought some blankets for them.

"Thank you love." The other guy smiled at her.

"Here come with me." She pulled my arm and I followed her into my room.

"Theresa what the-"

"I know I know." She interrupted me. "Look I went out with my friend to the Whiskey A GO GO and Nikki, Robbin, and these two guys from Hanoi Rocks Mike Monroe and Andy McCoy were there drinking. And I saw them trying to drive so I took Nikki's car keys and drove them all here.