Chapter 8: Nikki Annoying Sixx

Six New messages

Hey Mani, its Nikki, sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to speak to you like that. You just get under my skin sometimes. Well call me back I'd like to see you.

Beep: Message Deleted

Sooooo I'm calling again to check up on you. You haven't called me back. Call me back.

Beep: Message Deleted

Mani you're really fucking pissing me off ok call me back. By the way I'm learning how to cook for you. Well us. The things I do for you.

Beep: Message Deleted

Hey princess I'm sorry ok, just talk to me. We're having a lot of fun in the studio. Tommy wants you to come by. Plus, you should try the food I made.

Beep: Message Deleted

Princess please call me back. Stop fucking ignoring me. You're making me angry.

Beep: Message Deleted

Mani, I miss you. Please call me.

Beep: Message Deleted

That was the last message I listened to before ripping the phone cord out. I have been ignoring him since the last time I saw him. Nikki was into drugs and that wasn't my life. I'm a respectable girl who comes from a respectable family and my mom would throw a fit if she ever found out I was hanging out with someone like Nikki sixx. He will just have to get over us being friends. Anyways, Tamara came back scolding me on my outfit for the Joan Rivers interview. She said I looked awful that made me laugh. Theresa was fired right away because of what happened, but also because she was doing drugs. I was now on a very tight leash. Especially because I got the part for the movie. And after my birthday in September, I will no longer be doing teen magazines. I will be featured on the cover of the biggest magazines.

"Hey honey soooo there's two things, one in March you will be on the cover of Sports Illustrated Magazine and two you have an interview with Barbara Walters." Tamara squealed and I jumped up screaming. "She is sooo excited to meet you." I ran and hugged her this was exciting. I couldn't wait to tell my mom. I was heading home for a couple of weeks.

"Um why did you unplug the phone cord missy?" Tamara ask with one hand on her hip and the other holding the cord.

"Oh uh.. I tripped over the cord by accident sorry. Ha-ha clumsy me." I lied.
______

I spent the evening until night shopping. I started to realize I was a shopaholic when I constantly kept going out to buy new clothes, jewellery, heels, and handbags. I was really into fashion and mixing cloths together. I was also into cosmetics like really into it. Maybe down the line I'll venture into business, but for now its acting and modeling.

I was inside a shop and saw this cute handbag. I mean I had several but why not get one more. I purchased it, and I'm not going to tell you the price. I headed out of the store and got into my limo. Can you believe it, I'm in a limo?

When I reached back at the condo. My chauffeur helped me get my bags out and carry them upstairs. "Thank you, Daniel." I say while giving him 100. "No problem Miss Darlington." He took it and left. I saw a note by the table.

Went to office be back later- Tammi.

Well I'll show her what I bought when she gets back. I was so excited to start trying on my new clothing. And everything else with it. This was the life that I never thought I could have. I bought some stuff for my sisters, my mom, and aunts and uncles. They will really love them. I shed down into my bra and panties taking off clothes and trying new ones on. I put on these nice thigh high boots that could be worn in the wintertime. After all I am going home for a couple of weeks. And its snowing in Canada. I then put on this cute black romper, it matched with the boots. I heard a knock on the door and ran to go and get it. "