STAN BTS-BEST DECISION EVER❤

Annyeonghaseyo,
You all were teenagers  when you joined Bangtan Sonyeondan as a trainee and look how far you all have come! I'm sure when I say this, I'm speaking for all ARMYs: We're so proud of you, oppa!

You all have given me so much motivation in my life, from motivation to study to motivation to keep on living. I'm glad that I decided to join ARMY fandom and I deeply regret that I didn't join sooner. Anyway, I want to thank you so much for being able to make me laugh through videos and notice that success comes with hardships.

My life pretty much sucks and I've always wished for an older brother, yet, sadly, I'm the 2nd oldest girl child in my family's generation. But when you and the rest of Bangtan came along, I finally felt as if someone loves me in the world again. My parents never really gave me the love and support I needed in life. Yet, through your music, even though I've never actually seen you guys in person but I can see you all in my heart. I realised that life still has meaning to it.

Now, when I said previously that you guys gave me motivation to keep on living, I mean it. You've saved me from committing suicide and self harm in my yikes of depression with your music. Even though ARMYs don't post their personal stuff online like I'm doing now, I'm sure that you have definitely made a difference and saved people like me.

So, before I get TOO ahead with myself in this letter and turn it into a book, I just wanna say: "Gomabseumnida Bangtan!

Yours truly,

Anshika

So, yeah, that was basically Part 1 of what I wanna say to them.
Thank you armies for taking out your precious time and reading my story.