Death in the eyes of a lover

(This is not a regular one its a sing fic. Si try to understand the story with the lyrics)

Tell me...

3rd pov.

A few weeks after the students left. Kaito had been rushed to the hospital. His breathing had gotten worse and he was coughing alot.

The doctor came to tell them his situation.

Beats me..so you see you? I noticed that really in the end. You know what you had told to me then...

"He's in a stable condition right now but he has 4 hours left.."

"What do you mean left?",maki glared at him. "Left to live...."

"Thats not true! Your a doctor you cant let him die!-"
"Maki...You have to except this..",shuichi lowered his head.

Didnt think..Anything about pushing it from my mind.. forgetting...realizing im...

"O-okay i have an idea! H-how about we keep him for his last hours? We could c-carry him to places he likes! I-f thats okay with his grands parents..",kokichi suggested starinh through the glass.

"You can have him...",The old lady smiled. "Thank-you..", maki smiled.

Running blindly,Reckless finding

The kids got out of the car and waved to kaito's grandparents."Call us once he's left this world..",the ladt whispered to maki. She smiled and the headed to the auditorium.

Dreams that might seem so true

"Come on guys! I wanna see inside!",kaito pulled maki with him.

Dont like waiting,patience fading...

They entered the large building and kaito immediately went to the constellations. "There so pretty...But not as pretty as maki roll!",he laughed.

Maki's face went red as she stood beside him.

I know this just wont do...

"Hey kaito! Look what i found. They have galazy cotton candy.",shuichi pointed to the stand. "Great!"

"Looks yummy",kokichi smiled.

Maki kept a close eye on kaito watching his everymove.

Surely..if on that day i die! I turn to look at my life..

They  did little puzzles with stars and shuichi was the only who actaully completed them. "Great job sidekick!"

"Yeah,thanks.."

I'd still love each and every moment that i was alive!...

Kaito coughed a few times but not many. He kept smiling and running around like a playful child. Ranting on about the stars with only kokichi fully listening. It was fun.

Surely if on the day i die you can't be there by my side..

The thought of kaito dying constantly crept up to maki. She checked the time. 2 hours left..

"How about we stay one more our and then go to the park?",she suggested.

  "Yeah!"

"Sure"

"O-okay"

Once more

Simply

Repeat