Chapter:1

"Yay! I just got my first gym badge!" The girl with the long pigtails said with excitement. She ran over to her Snivy and gave it a tight hug. "Sn-snivyyy" the grass snake pokemon said running out of breath. She put the pokemon back down to return it to her pokeball. "Thanks Snivy you did great."

"Congratulations Rosa!" Rosas friend Bianca came running to me and and grabbed my hand to look at the Basic badge that I won. "That means next gym is Virbank City." She said with a big smile. "Let's go!"

Rosa decided to walk by herself through out Route 19 and head to the next town called Floccesy Town. "Okay so..." Rosa looked at her map real closely again. "after Floccesy Town is Virbank City, and you got Floccesy Ranch on Route 20."

After she arrived at Floccesy Town she met up with the "CHAMPION ALDER?!" Rosa shouted. "I don't know if you would consider me as "Champion" anymore" he chuckled. "Wh-what do you mean?" Rosa asked. Alder laughed, "I retired!" "Awe, well, who's the champion now?" She asked. Alder shook his head. "That's something you're gonna have to find out for yourself kiddo." he continued laughing a little bit. "Im not a kid!" Rosa pouted.

After the conversation with Rosa and the ex Champion, she headed to Floccesy Ranch to find her rival Hugh to give him the map that his little sister gave her. Not even a few minutes after that, two farmers came up to them asking if they could find their Herdier.

They found the Herdier finally and found out team neo plasma held it hostage deep in the forest of the ranch. Rosa finally fought the grunt of and he fled. "You okay Herdier?" she asked. The dog looking pokemon barked. "Hey Rosa? Did you find it?" Hugh came running up to Rosa. She nodded and they head back to the farmer couple.

"Finally" she sighed. "On to Virbank City!" She pointed to the sky.