6

Aspen 

Chris returned almost an hour later. His hair wet, body stiff as he had seen me cleaning up the mess I had made. 

Upon him leaving, I had gone to my own room. Finding a shirt that was loose enough that didn't cling to my body, which was easy since I still had my old wardrobe. I hadn't put on a bra and I didn't even know if I had to do anything else to my chest. But I'd ask Chris later, for now I was okay. 

Coming back downstairs, I had to pick up the shards of the mug. Being careful not to accidentally step on any small piece or hurt myself even more. After that I had fallen to my knees to wipe away the coffee. Feeling the stickiness under my feet even after I had cleaned it up twice. 

When he had entered, I could have sworn his eyes fell on my chest. It made my skin burn up, my cheeks flush at the thought of him seeing me. And then I had to speak up, but in all honesty it was the truth. "We're okay right? I mean anyways you've seen plenty of them," I muttered referring to that part of me he had touched. 

Chris froze, swallowing once before nodding. "Everything is fine." 

It wasn't. We ate in silence. An uncomfortable silence. 

I had kept flickering my eyes at him, to gauge off any emotions. But Chris was just looking down at his food, pretending to eat. 

"Are you sure?" 

Chris's eyes met mine, closing briefly. "Of course." 

But I couldn't shake the feeling that it wasn't. Well at least not for me. What Lilith had said was the plain truth, Chris was hot. I could admit that, even if it made me a sinner. 

That fact alone should make my stomach turn and make my mouth taste bitter. But it didn't, it made me feel all sorts of emotions. Thinking that was a sin, and letting him touch me was even greater. But I liked it, I enjoyed it. I shouldn't have, pleasure was a sin. His touch should not have elicited such wicked thoughts. Should not make me think things that could send me to one of the seven rings of hell. 

Good lord I was under God's watchful eyes for twelve years. And the moment I stepped out, I was already twirling to a nonstop stop at hell. 

But it didn't panic me. It didn't bother me.

To get things straight, Chris wasn't exactly my father or stepfather. He was my guardian, well was. Well he still is until I decided to move away. And me being a teenager with raging hormones. It was normal to feel attracted to him. I think that's what books said. Or the stories implied. 

To top it off, I craved that touch again. Even if it was just him being a doctor, I wanted it. I wanted to touch him, see if what he did to me. I could do to him.  

But it still felt strange. 

Strange if I asked him to do such ungodly acts. 

And honestly, he could say no. He could kick me out of his house. He could do so much. But I was comfortable with him. And I knew that mattered. I knew he would help me, maybe not in what I want, but to a certain extent.  

But the more I thought about it. My mind just went to him and me. Went to the idea of him explaining all these sexual innuendos. Chris was my guardian after all, he was supposed to look after me. Lead me to a path of knowledge. I started to think that he would be the best person to teach me. After all he was a boy. And I was a girl. 

It was meant for boys and girls to be together. To learn and experience. To teach and be taught.

By the time I was done eating. I had already had a plan. It could work, or not. I wouldn't know unless I tried.