Chapter One

Marie's Pov
How did I get myself in this situation in the first place, why was so dumb enough to listen to a girl who weeks ago was making fun of me.  But no here I was in the basement of a deranged serial killer, all because she gave me the code to a boy she was fucking house's.

Yeah, it was a little thrilling the one I always looked for in a day. Well, let's break down how I found myself holding my hand over my mouth and nose to hold in my breathing listening to the heavy footsteps coming down each step listening to his deep voice speaking out.

I shut my eyes listening.

"Is somebody in my basement?" Quiet and silence I can hold my breath for a while. I squeezed my eyes shut. Don't move or don't blink.

"Don't worry I just want to talk." Lies, but I don't think I have ever heard a man's voice be that sexy and husky before.  No shut up Marie and pay attention for the perfect way to escape from your stupid mess.

"I won't hurt you pinky promise." His tone shifted quite a lot making the dark things he was thinking very visible to me. His footsteps finally landing on the hard concrete floor his bare feet now in tone.

Maybe hiding behind the stairs was a very bad and dumb idea. "Now where are you? " God I need to breathe. Why did Sangwoo have to be crazy? There's literally a dead body of a girl in his basement.

"Are you behind here?" I heard his voice grow loud as he hit a couple of boxes quickly making them scatter and plop into the floor fast making me flinch sort of, I kept my sweaty hand pressed on my nose and mouth tighter if possible.

"No?" His tone grew into a confused one before he crouched down hitting another set of boxes. "Oh, so the little brat is good at hiding, congratulations." He paused for a moment some deep chuckles following shortly.  "Now you are even more annoying." He whispered out.

I saw that his back was still turned away and there were small stone pillars which quickly on my feet, I managed to slip away from the stairs hiding behind it.

Watching his head snap back to look over towards the stairs.  A small smirk going across his face before he moved towards the stairs curious like slowly sitting on them. "You know it's against the law to trespass right?" He commented the smirk staying over his face while he pressed his hand onto his chin. His tone was so condescending and playful. So is murder I thought.

"I don't know how the hell you got inside my basement matter of fact my house to get so far into my basement, but I bet it has something to do with Kimi right? She asked you to do her dirty work out of jealously you know she learned she wasn't all that special and that I sleep with a lot of girls." He chuckled darkly to himself.

"But this might be it for you, did you see the body? How frozen in fear she was in while I killed her." I squeezed my eyes tightly. Death wasn't what scared me, being tortured to death now that scared me.

"I can hear your breathing so faint and almost like you are holding your breath so come on.  Come on you little mouse we can play this game all day is your heart beating fast too? No, I love it the little thrill."

This little smug fucker I thought shifting my blue eyes around. He was talking to me like I was a friend. I watched him stand up again and I held my body still watching his dye blonde hair, watching his bare skin a little while he stretched. He was literally talking to me like he knew where I was.

"So come on out, I smell your perfume." He moved away from the stairs and that was my cue. Rushing up I knocked over the metal trey fast to crash down into Sangwoo bolting right up the steps running so fast in  my entire life right up from the hatch and basement and up in the bedroom hearing his own footsteps.

I dodged his hands from grabbing at my feet and ankles jumping over some things.  I was right there, I was right there at the front door when his large frame grabbed me quickly slamming me down onto the floor.

I winced a little at the pain but felt his hands pin me down his entire weight pressed down on me. I felt his sweaty chest on mine as well through the thin layer of my white shirt.

I shook my head quickly slowly fluttering my eyes open to stare up into his own brown eyes.  "Found you." He muttered before he grew quiet looking in my blue eyes in confusion, his eyes going from looking at my eyes to studying my skin and everything else.

"Y-your eyes they are blue... But you're African American how is that possible?" He mumbled to me confused. I inhaled at the pain that traveled through my body before mumbling out.

"My eyes use to be brown... But when I was ten I died and when I came back they were blue."