chapter four

"harry that's not good! You can't go back"

"I didn't want too"

"what?"

"they abused me there Caroline, I felt like a burden to them all, I've spent a day with you and this place, and you feel like home, two of my yet to be discovered, seven wonders"

"you where the boy wasn't you?" Harry looked confused for a second, then his face dropped. "the boy who was slapped, when you were crying, in the portal" he just nodded. I lifted my hand up to his cheek, running my fingers softly over the skin there. "well I might let you stay" I smiled before practically jumping to kiss him on the cheek, he looked a little shocked. "come downstairs when you're ready"

We had just started painting when harry came down the stairs, all smiley. He picked up a paintbrush and went to paint next to Isabella, unluckily for him he slipped a little and splashed Isabella on the face, her face went bright red. "you little" she screamed wiping most of it of her face. Again unluckily for harry, Isabella caught him laughing, so naturally she chucked her brush at him, it flew its short flight across the room like a bomb, hitting straight of Harry's head and onto Ana, who was minding her own business a few meters away.

"ISABELLA" she screeched and chucked her brush in her direction. Anas aim has never really been amazing, it flew straight past Isabella and landed on Star.

"FIGHTTTTTTT" I screamed, already in heaps of laughter as I threw my brush at harry. It hit his shirt and rolled down his posh trousers. He stared at me before running his hand down the wet paint on the wall, leaving a stream like pattern and running after me as I giggled and ran away.

After they all left Harry and I jumped in my car to head to the shops, we where still covered in paint and still laughing at Isabella who had, without noticing, put her hand in paint and slapped ana lightly around the face as a joke (they were acting out a slow fight scene) and Ana had been left with a bright yellow hand print on her face.

We decided it would be a good idea to get Harry some more modern clothes. We were laughing about the shop collecting joggers and skinny jeans, band tops and off course Harry's flare of more exciting stuff, like a pair of shiny boots and a pair of trousers with a dragon down the side.

And just as we where leaving the shop a little girl ran up to harry shouting at the top of her lungs "its prince Harry!" harry looked scared and shocked for a moment before her mum came up to us.

"I'm so sorry, but you look very similar to the Disney movie prince harry"

"it's no problem" I piped in; "he gets it all the time" then as if harry snapped he picked the girl off the floor and rested her on his hip.

"you prince harry?" the girl bubbled

"I certainly am young princess, fancy seeing you here!" the girl screamed with joy and softly pinched Harry.

"mama he's real!" she then hugged harry, resting her head on his shoulder. "who's that?" she asked pointing at me.

"this is my princess"

"oooooo" she poked my nose.

"right then, you better get back to your mama"

"ohhh" harry placed her on the ground and knelt down so he was eye level "the prince has one rule for little princesses like you"

"he do"

"yes, keep smiling and don't let anything stop you" the little girl smiled, poked him on the nose and wondered back to her mum. She mothed a thank you to us as she picked up her excited daughter.

"wow harry"

"what?"

"you handled that amazingly"

And at that he twirled me around, causing me to drop half the shopping, he twirled me twice until I was eye level with his chest. He kissed me on the forehead, and I continued giggling as we picked up the clothes and headed to the car.

"what do you want to do tonight?" I asked him as we entered the house.

"how about cuddle"

"ooo that's a modern word" I joked.

We got up to my room and he sat on his bed, I saw him twiddle with all the rings on his fingers, there was at least 8 of them.

"I'm going to have to get more shifts at work, to pay for us Harry" when I was saying it I kind of hoped he would say he'd get a job, I didn't mean it in a rude way, but if whatever our relationship was, is going to work, we both need too.

"no need"

"Harry I will babe" he looked a little confused before he mouthed, "the breakfast club" at me and went back to his rings.

"when we brought these, they were all 1 million each and I have 8 of them, that's eight million in the early Victorian times, imagine how much they are now?"

"a lot, but we can't sell them Harry"

"well I want to; it would support us forever" I smiled at the us.

"why don't you sell one or two harry?"

"all of them, we can buy a nice country house, have kids, a new fancy car that you showed me and anything you could possibly want in the world"

"harry it's been two days" I laughed at his sweetness; things are different to what he's used to.

"yeah and the sign said that you had fulfilled your destiny, that means I am your destiny, so we can go as slow as we want babe, but it will end up one day"

"alright sassy" I scoffed at him and his smug face before snuggling onto his chest and breathing in the tobacco vanile.