Everything Is fine Part One

I open my eyes, i takes me a moment of realisation to know I have no idea where I am. I'm sitting very uncomfortably  on a beige couch in the middle of a room with beige walls. It looks like I'm in an office. I breathe out, I have no idea where I am. Maybe I'm in dads office, maybe I passed out at school. I look around the room there two flower pots in the top corners stood up on poles it looks as though I'm at a wedding. Then I realise painted onto the wall is the words 'Welcome! Everything is fine.' What was this meant to mean. Maybe I passed out and they took me to a kids hospital wing, but I am a bit old for that. After all I am 14. I breathe out, it feels relaxing even reassuring, it's probably the sign on the wall. The door creak opens. A brown haired,  woman walks out on the side of me
'Mia? Come on in.'
I walk in, I don't know why it just feels like a dream, and  you can't move on unless you walk in the room.Right?
'Hi, Mia. I'm Veronica.' She says in a calming tone this  is definitely not real. No- one in my school would ever speak to me like that.
She sits down adjusting her pencil skirt while she's at it. She seems nice, welcoming really.
'Hello Mia, how are you today'
'I'm Great, everything is fine' I say, normally I wouldn't know what to say in this sort of situation but I took inspiration from the sign in the front room these words rushed out of my mouth I'd never spoken this clearly. Yep, I was definitly dreaming.
'And erm- Where am I' I say I was scared to ask this, what is she kicked me out because I was being too nosy. No. She wouldn't. She seems too .... Nice? But still words keep trembling out of my mouth
'Who are you and what is going on' Now this was rood I started saying sorry then she cut me off halfway through.
'No need to say sorry dear, this might come as quite a surprise but you......Mia Bentley-Smith are dead. 
Your life on Earth has ended'
I nod trying to implicate that I understand what is going on, while meanwhile a million thoughts rush through my head, she carry's on anyway
'And you are know in the next phase of your existence in the universe' She says very reassuringly, like she really wants me to believe it.
I'm confused, yet for some reason the next words that come out of my mouth are
'cool, but how did I die?'
'Well, in cases of traumatic and embarrassing deaths, we erase the memory to allow for a peaceful transition. Are you sure you want to hear'
I nod eagerly, normally in not like this, but there's nobody here who can judge me, so why not be happy anymore.
'All right, so you were at home. You cat who is so called named "mr tid-dly-wwinks" Accidently ran straight into the road.
I'm embarresed as if my death story had something to do with my cat. I was hoping more like "her knife got thrown in her stomach while shielding children" but this will do, I guess.
"And as you went down to go and save her, you got ran over...... by a truck"
She says this and I don't know what to thinks about it.
"Well-oof"
"Oh wait there's more" She says and I think to myself' like this isn't already embarrassing enough now there's more'.
"You survived the bus running over you, but then a cyclist by the name of 'Count MonJerrh' Proceeded to cycle over your stomach hitting your interanal
organs and causing you to die of 'loss of air'"
"Funnily enough he just happened to be your mums new boyfrien-"
"Okay that's it, I get it" Id never usually reply to someone as rude as I just did. But if anyone were to mentions another one of my mums new boyfriends I would literally go mental.
"I mean so- who was right, about like heaven and all that." I wave my arms through the air as if it would help the lady understand the meaning of what I was saying.
"Well, lets see. Hindus are a little bit right, Muslims a little bit. Jews, Christians, Buddhists, every religion guessed about 5%, except for Doug Forcett."
"Who's Doug Forcett" I asked. Did this man have his own religion or something. To be honest I was still trying to understand the fact I got ran over my my soon to be stepdad, but I was briefly listening.
"Well, Doug was a stoner kid who lived in Calgary during the 1970s." I was listening, the thought of how I died had completely left my mind. The 1970s were cool, well that's what tik tok said.
"One night, he got really high on mushrooms, and his best friend, Randy, said, "Hey, what do you think happens when we die?" And Doug just launched into this long monologue where he got like 92% correct." He chuckles, I didn't know how this was funny. But funny where I am is thatveganteacher saying you won't go to heaven if you eat meat. She Carry's one.
"I mean, we couldn't believe what we were hearing. That's him, actually right up there." He points to a picture on his wall in a gold frame, that's not what I thought kids in the 1970s looked like, I thought they were all cool, skater boys. Underneath the gold frame there is a mini black one that says Doug Forcett
"I'm very lucky to have that" He says, god knows why, I thought you could just print it out or something. Maybe the dead technology isn't as good as the living one.
"So erm- am I in heaven or in hell" I said this confidently because I knew I was a good person on Earth, I was quiet and never mean to anyone.
"Well,  it's not the heaven-or-hell idea that you were raised on. But generally speaking, in the afterlife, there's a good place and there's a bad place. You're in the good place.Your okay mia. You're in the good place.
"Well that's a obvious" I never thought of myself as much, I was overweight, not very smart but I always did think of myself as a very nice and good person.
"Sure is." He laughs, very loudly, like it was scripted.
" Okay, let's take a walk, shall we?" I smile and laugh as I walk out the door
"Oh, did I have my phone? No, I'm dead, right. Okay"