Everything is fine Part 3

I am now walking down an alleyway lined with shrubs and flowers. I ask Vanessa. " so who is in the bad place that would shock me?" She then sighs and proceeds to say "reggie Lewis, Tyler Honeycutt, Jason collier basically every basketball player ever. Uh- evey king ever except for James 1st." I say "that sounds wrong. What about Cameron Boyce ?" She
says "It was close, but, no, he didn't make it."
"Wow all those amazing people down there, it just seems so hard to believe." She starts again, this time saying something different.
"Again, it's a incredibly selective system. Most people don't make it here." She emphasises these words as if she trying to prove a point.
"But you, the most talented student i am yet to hear of, your special, Mia." She puts her hands on my shoulders, I grin, it's nice being liked by someone. Other than myself.
"And by the way, welcome to your new home."
I gasped. It was perfect. It was a small cottage with a front garden consisting of flowers and plants. It was rusty brown with a dark black roof. It reminded me of where the seven dwarves lived in Snow White.
"Oh, it's perfect, isn't it? You see, in the good place,every person gets to live in a home that perfectly matches his or her true essence."
I look in amazement, this was the best house I had ever seen, and it was all mine.
I nod my head and mutter "Epic. So that's why my house is, for example, is this adorable little cottage, where as other people might have homes that are bigger."
I point at the house across from me. It wasn't my sort of style. But it was still bigger, like seven mansions swerved into one. The water fountains in the front of it were splashing all around their front garden. She shouts
"Exactly, oh, I'm so happy you get it."
We walk in. It's minimalistic with a couch and a TV, the walls were white, I'm guessimg he wanted me to paint it myself. I wouldn't be surprised.
"As you can see, there interior has been decorated just as you like it, in the cute cottage core style."
I look around as he spreads his arms open, my bed was white with a grey headboard and the kitchen on the other side consisted of an oven and a fridge. That was it. Maybe he wanted me to make it?
"Oh,oh and of course you love books so" he pointed to the 10 foot high bookshelf in the corner of the room.
"I do love books." SHe moves to the other side of the open spaced house.
"Now, let me show you the uh video system here." She shines her hand up my whole lives information comes up on there memories, historical events, dreams, favourite shows and more. "You can review everything that happened in your life from your point of view.There we go"  A video showed up of me taking my first GCSE at the age of 13, I got a nine. I was two busy thinking about this, the best moment of my life, to look at the screen or listen to what he was talking about.
"John, come on in"

this is where I'm going to end it today, please refer to friends and I will be posting every day from now on.