Everything is fine Part Two

"So,this is how it works" I am astounded, the neighbourhood looks amazing and nice (unlike school) and everyone there are adualts so no one can bully me. It's amzing to say the least.
"The good place is divided into distinct neighbourhoods. I look around there is a little coffee shop in the corner the sign on it reads 'never rending light' it looks nice but humble at the same time. How a coffee shop can look humble, I don't know. But it does. That's probably because I'm in the good place. There's a apartment flat looking sort of area. It's blue . But not royal blue. Nice baby blue. And the sign on it says 'Welcome!' Same as the first sign I saw on my way into her office.
"Each one contains exactly 322 people" The next store I see is another coffee shop but this time it is off white and the sign in blue reads 'Your most-wanted desires' This one looks nice. Like the last one.
The next shops sign reads 'the small adorable animal vet' Were there animals here? I don't know I think last time I was near one I basically got killed by it. So-
"Who have been perfectly selected" this place looks nice, I could definitely get used to living her..... I think.
"To blend together into a blissful harmonic balance.
"Do all the neighbourhoods look as good as this one" I ask, because I was a really good person on Earth, so maybe I went to the BEST good place of them all.
"No, every neighbourhood is unique. Some have warm weather, some cold. Some are cities, some are farmland. But in each one, every blade of grass, every ladybug, every detail has been precisely designed and calibrated for its residents.
Now it makes sense, I think, that's why there's so much coffee and no men's girls. I look to my left there's a colourful sign saying Good Places best coffee with another sign in the middle reading gpbc the pb looked like a smiley face, it was cute.
Then on my right I see another sign, this one is circular and it says coffee horizons with a little coffee pot in the middle.
"There's a lot of coffee places." I ask looking around me, seeing seven just in my eyeline.
"Yeah" she sighs as if she's embarrassed by it. " it's the one thing we put in all the neighbourhoods. People love coffee. I don't know what to tell you." She looks around, she is also seeing all of the coffee places. She clicks her tongue then puts her hand on my shoulder.
"Your gonna have a million more questions, I know." I nod, I did have a million more questions. What was the bad place like? Who else was here? Was Kobe Bryant? Or even Cameron Boyce? But I wasn't going to ask that yet. We haven't even been here that long.
"But right now, better go grab a seat, Movies about to begin" I walk over to the grassy garden with 300ish seats set out and a big screen in front of us. She claps, as if she's happy I've just walked over there. I don't know why she is. Surely you can see by my file I would do anything anyone asked me because I was afraid of saying no.
The tv displays a movie the good place- day one. The woman I had just been talking to walks over onto the screen.
"Hello, everyone. And welcome to the afterlife she says". With a plain white screen behind her.
"You were all, simply put, good people." It zooms in on her face. " But how do we know that you were good? How are we sure?" It zooms out again. And on the screen it says GOOD vs BAD and explanation.
"During your time on earth, every one of your actions had a positive or a negative value" the good vs bad an explanation writing fades away revealing a positive and a negative sign. With the sound effects( this movie was quite cool anyway, even though I wouldn't admit it) " depending on how much good or bad that action put into the universe. He then starts naming things, and how many points they give, they seem reasonable "every dandwhich you ate, every time you bought a magazine, every single thing you did had an effect that rippled out overtime and ultimately created some amount of good or bad." It zooms in on her face again. " you know how some people pull into the breakdown lane when there's traffic? And they think to themselves. 'Ah, who cares? No-ones watching.' We we're watching. Surprise!" This wasn't funny, but I laughed along with everyone else so no-on thought j was weird. Next the tv shows multiple people laying in coffins. Dead. "Anyway, when your time on Earth has ended, we calculate the total value of your life" now there was point values on peoples chest, this was cool. "Using our perfectly accurate measuring system. Only the people with the very highest scores, the true cream of the crop, get to come here, to the good place. It zooms in on one person who has a really high point total. " what happens to everyone else, you ask? Don't worry about it. The point is you are here because you lived one of the very best lives, that could be lived. And you won't be alone. Your true soulmate is her too." Everyone gasps, I'm astounded, I've never had a boyfriend before. "Soulmates are real, one of the other people in your neighbourhood is your actual soulmate, any you will spend eternity together."
I look around me and I see a elderly lady, she looks around fifty, she looks as if she wants me to god my soulmate. She seems nice. The lady comes back on the screen again. Except this time there is multiple couples around her. "So welcome to eternal happiness. Welcome to the good place. Sponsored by. Otters holding hands while they sleep" two otters appear on screen they are very fluffy and in water while holding hands, ehy couldn't i of seen this when j was alive. There's aws from the crowd. She carry's one "you know they way you feel when you see a picture of two otters holding hands? Thats how your gonna feel every day." There's more applause now, it sounds as though the speech is over