o n e

They both didn't really interact at school, just spare glances at each other every now and then. But, every day they would meet on the rooftop. Junkyu waited for Mashiho on the rooftop, smoking his cigarette. The door to the rooftop opened to reveal a Mashiho, he chuckled as he saw Junkyu smoking again. "Yah, you should really quit smoking." He said, they both leaned against the railing, Mashiho with the back to it and Junkyu facing the students having fun together.

"Yeah, whatever. You're what? One week clean." Junkyu asked, chuckling. Mashiho quit smoking two weeks after he met Junkyu. Not really by choice but he felt a little at ease after quitting, like for once in his life he did something right. "One week is very long." Mashiho said, Junkyu finished his cigarette. "Whatever you say princess." He said, walking away.

Mashiho chuckled and pushed him against the wall. "You know you don't get to call me princess." He said with a smirk, Junkyu smirked too. "You don't get to order me around." He said making Mashiho be against the wall instead of himself, Mashiho chuckled and Junkyu pressed his lips onto Mashiho's. "Yah! Quit smoking I'm tired of having to taste the smoke when I kiss you." Mashiho said, and then leaned again for another kiss.

They didn't like each other, they just found pleasure within each other. Both were broken and unfixable, both were horny as fuck. It was perfect for both of them, for the time being. No feelings, no strings attached. Once they're done they don't know each other.