f o u r

A couple days passed since Junkyu and Mashiho met again at the rooftop, they didn't meet again after that. But one day, Mashiho felt on the edge and so he went to the rooftop, meeting Junkyu there smoking again. "Do you have one to spare?" Mashiho asked, sitting next to him. Junkyu gave him a cigarette and a lighter and they both smoked together.

"I thought you quit." Junkyu said quietly, Mashiho nodded. "I did, but life's shit." He sighed, looking at the cigarette and then at Junkyu. Junkyu... smiled at him, he actually smiled. Mashiho raised an eyebrow. "Why are you smiling Kyu?"

"God damn it Mashi. I love you." Junkyu said, making the shorter's eyes widen. "You do..?"

"Ofc I do Mashi. Why did you leave me? I needed you." Junkyu asked with tears in his eyes. Mashiho had tears in his eyes too. "I.. I caught feelings for you and I got scared. We agreed to not catch feelings." He said, Junkyu's eyes widened. And then he chuckled bitterly.

"We brought our own sorrow upon ourselves this time." Junkyu said and chuckled again, Mashiho joined him this time. "I love you, Mashi."

"I love you too, Kyu." Mashiho said with a smile and they both leaned into a kiss, finally together again and somewhat... happy.

The end