𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

"What do you mean you don't know? They won" "I know, but George wants revenge" "then tell him no" Clay sigh, "I can't control what he does or doesn't do Ivy" I ran my fingers through my hair, "Well, then I'm done. I'm no longer apart of your side" he just looked at me for a moment, "Are you sure you wanna do that?" "100%" I stood up and left the room. 

As I walked out frustrated Sapnap came over to me, "what happened?" "We talked, and then I left" "left what, the room?" I shook my head, "Ivy don't tell me you're apart of L'amburg" "I'm not staying on this side, the war should be done with by now" "It isn't?" Sap looked at my confused. 

"George isn't done yet" Sap rolled his eyes, "I'll talk to him, just stay" I shook my head, "I can't do that Nick" I walked out the front door and made my way to L'manburg. 

As I walked through the gates, I went over to Fundy, "Ivy! how are you feeling?" he asked me, "I'm okay, still a bit sore, do you happen to know where Wilbur is?" he pointed to the tall black wall where Will stood looking out ahead at the land. 

I climbed up the latter and made my way over to him, "Will?" the brown-haired boy glanced over at me, "Ah, Ivy, I was meaning to speak to you" I furrowed my eyebrows, "about?" "First, how did your conversation with Dream go? Is he alright?" I nodded, "He's fine, but our talk didn't go too great". 

I stood next to Will, "Why?" "Because, all of this is supposed to be over, but it's not" "what do you mean?" "George, he's plotting something else, I don't know what, but I can't imagine it'll good" I explained to Wilbur, "I'm grateful for this information, but aren't you not supposed to say anything?". 

"Well, I kinda left?" "Left?" "I told Dream that I no longer wanted to be apart of his side, so I'm not really apart of anything anymore" a soft smile came across his lips, "Would you like to join L'maburg Ivy?" "really?" Will nodded, "I'd love to"