The White Lions ReAwakening Chapter 3

I woke up to the worst pain imaginable in my face. Like it was horrible. Imagine someone slowly injecting giant shards of glass in your eye. Yeah. It was like 10x the pain of that "Your awake, my prince." A robotic female voice gently hummed. "Who are you? How long have I been like this? And why am I blindfolded? Wait... if you took me to do what I think it is, I'm not into that stuff!" I said in a panic as sat up from what seemed to be the ground. It was damp and the air was moist and it had the weirdest smell. "I am the White Lion or as I was called decaphoebs (yes that's how you spell it. I kid you not. I looked it up.) ago, the Queen of the Lions. You have currently been laying here for a week under my surveillance while I healed your injuries from the fall you took, though your eyes were far too damaged for my advanced technology to heals to instead, I used the nanotechnology you created to give you some idea of what's around you. In about 30 seconds it will turn on. You will not have your eyesight back but you will have a thin-outline like type of vision, therefore letting you see and(or) sense anything in a 1,000-mile radius. So in a way, it's better than the vision you were born with." The White Lion calmly replied. "I have been here for a week? And Nanotechnology? I'm too stupid for that-" I replied with confusion. Then, the dark world he was starting to get used to quickly lit up with lines outlining everything around him. "Woah...HOLY CRAP!" I said as he started taking in the view before seeing The White Lion. "You..your as big as Voltron... and your just a Lion..." Lance said as he walked to the beautiful creature before him. "Voltron? I haven't seen them in a great while. They are just mere copies. Lions who were supposed to be as great as me but couldn't hold enough power. But they were still seen as a success since they were not a total failure as you know. Alfor and his team were smart, but not as smart as you, Lalious." The White Lion replied. "I didn't build you though! I'm not Lalious! And you making it seem as if I was even alive whenever you were made! Which I wasn't! I think your computer is a little scrabbled Blanco." I told the White Lion. "Do you not remember that you gave me that nickname? You were always fascinated with human culture. Especially Cuban culture. It seems that in this life you were actually born Cuban. How fascinating..." The White Lion said. "I'm so confused..." I replied with a sigh, a slight headache forming. "This won't do... the galaxy needs you in top condition... Which means you need your memories of me. And early Altea." The White Lion pondered. "I believe I have a solution. But it may cause you to revert back to your Altean form as well as cause damage to the limbic system and according to my data, it would take at least 15 weeks to properly heal under my care. Of course, you would still have the ability to function over those 15 weeks just not properly. General side effects that could occur consist of, Off-balance emotions, problematical decision making-" The White Lion explained before getting cut off by the confused male at her feet. "This will help me understand you right?" I questioned heedfully. "In short, yes my prince." The White Lion responded. "Then I'll do it. Maybe I can be more helpful to you then I was with Voltron. I want to help people but I need to understand the situation to do that." I answered calmly. "Wise choice my prince. Please, enter the pilot's seat. Once you sit and comfort yourself, I will begin." The White Lions said as she leaned from her sitting position into laying down one so I could enter. I then took a deep breath and walked in, amazed by what was in her. Unlike the other lions, it's almost as if it was a small empty apartment. When entering, there was a small bench with a drawer under it that you could pull out and make into a bed (pillows and blankets were in the drawer under) there also was a small semi-fuzzy rug by the bed and what seemed to be a dresser that was bolted down to the ceiling and floor. Inside, there were clothes that were 'shockingly' my size. There also seemed to be a small fridge with nothing in it and a few other compartments that stored things such as medical supplies. In the well-cleaned cockpit sat a set of white paladin armor and a box. "Hey, Uh....B-Blanco?" I stuttered. "Yes, my prince? Is something wrong? You haven't entered the chair yet." The White Lion replied almost immediately. "Ah, um...no. I was just wondering what I should do. With the box and suit on the chair." I said awkwardly. "Those are yours, my prince. If I may suggest something, maybe you should put the suit on and open the box before sitting, my prince." The White Lion responded. "Ah ok. I hope you don't mind waiting while I change and stuff" I murmured as I walked to the back of The White Lion. "Don't say such silly things, my prince. I would do anything for you. Though it's quite odd. You are way more polite and timid in this lifetime. Maybe the rude words and actions of your former team caused that?" The White Lion pondered as I changed. I flinched at the mention of my...' former' I guess the team. I then felt a pang of guilt for leaving them like that. But I don't think I should feel like that. In a way, my leave is their fault... but a part of me just felt like it was all my fault...and I couldn't shake that feeling. After putting on the suit, I felt more at ease then before, as if I fit right in. Maybe Blanco was right? Maybe we are meant to be? I guess I would figure it out soon enough after that memory thingy... I then opened the box and I swear there were like sparkles or something around it. Inside was a box full of coins, shockingly modern-day ones that we would use when we went to the space mall and stuff. How did past me get ahold of these? Whatever. At the top, piled on all money was a crown similar to Allura's. It seemed to be a lighter blue, almost as if it was trying to remind me of earths beaches in Cuba. I assumed the crown was also for me but it really didn't feel right to put it on yet so I ended up putting the box in a compartment under the control panels. I then took a deep breath and looked at the chair for a moment. Maybe I'll finally be useful if I do this. So I have to. Those were the final things I thought before passing out in the comfortable seat, minutes before sitting down.

—————————————————-
Get ready for the next chapter when we dive into Lance's past as an Altean prince!

P.S. it's currently 1 am and I am a morning person not a like still sorta night/night person so like I'm half alseep rn. So sorry if there's some errors. I checked over it as much as I could (for being like not awake lol)