The White Lions ReAwakening Alluka's Story Part 1

This is Alluka's story. It's It will have 2 parts. Part one explains how Lalious and Alluka came to be good friends and are mainly a lot of wholesome mini-stories/memories of Lalious and Alluka up until his death. Part two explains what happens to Alluka after Lalious dies. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Btw, Lalious did have a younger brother but they were never close, hence him not being involved in the story. But he sorta needed a younger sibling to take air to the throne when he dies so the royal bloodline would go on and all that other crap-
———————————————

Alluka Valentine was born into a noble family that was close to the royal family. Her father was the royal advisor (and best friend) to King Syphos and her mother was the royal family's head chef so obviously because of their jobs, they lived in a part of the castle. When the King and Queen had their first child, Lalious, three-year-old Alluka was ecstatic. She had always been watched over by the royal caretaker that the King and Queen had requested for their friend's child and their future children alone but now she would have someone to play with. The day Alluka and Lalious met was a rainy one. Their caretaker was going to take them out on a picnic but obviously, they couldn't so instead they made their way to a sheltered area in the backyard of the kingdom and watched the rain and they ate. Lalious seemed to be captivated by the rain almost as if it had him in a trance while Alluka pouted. She never cared too much for rain or water. Rain is what stopped her from playing and running outside. That disappointed Alluka. But she did her best to stay cheerful for the baby's sake. Something about the baby held in the caretaker's arms seemed to make her feel warm and happy. And she liked that feeling way better then she liked the rain.

7 years later (Lalious is 7 Alluka is 10)

I small ten-year-old girl swiftly ran, dodging trees and rock in her way before jumping as high as she could. She then grabbed ahold of a branch above her and lugged herself on it, a smile of achievement on her face. "Allukaaaaaa this isn't any fair! You're older than me! Why am I always it first?" A small boy complained as he stopped to lean on a tree in hopes of catching his breath. "Age doesn't matter I'm this situation if you know how to walk, Lious. And why do you think you're always it first? It's so I can win of course!" Alluka replied with a giggle. "I can't just go easy on you cause' you're a prince! You'll end being soft!" Alluka told Lalilous. The boy then proceeded to reply with "Tch" as he turned his head the other way. He then turned around to a bright smile and a hand being held out to him. "C'mon! The view is great up here!" Alluka said, clearly trying to cheer up the boy. "Ok!" He replied as he took her hand. After some struggling, they both made it to the top and peeked their heads out of the leaves. "Woahhhhhh Alluka this is so pretty!" Lalious said in awe. "Yeah. Amazing..." She replied back, too captivated by the sunset to say more.

Time skip 3 years (Lalious is 10 Alluka is 13)

Alluka slowly drew back her bow as the horse-like creature galloped in a field not too far from the castle. "Hey, Alluka!" Someone said, scaring Alluka. She then let go and the arrow flew through the air, hitting right under the bullseye of a target. Alluka grabbed the reins of her steed slowly turned around to glare at the person who had messed her up. "Heyyyyy" Lalious said nervously. Alluka lightly chuckled at Lalious's sudden nervousness. Lalious lets out a sigh of relief, seeing his friend isn't willing to kill him today. "Your riding is getting better. You may set a record in Altea soon." Lalious said as he pets Alluka's steed. "It is an honor to hear that from the prince of Altea." She said fancily with a small chuckle. "Oh shush" Lalious playfully replied. " Anyways, I came to ask if you wanted to hang out since we don't have lessons today. "Of course. That would be nice." She replied with a smile

Time skip 14 years. (Alluka is 27 Lance is 24 almost 25)

"She's amazing as always Lalious," Alluka whispered in amazement. "I know right! And it's all thanks to you Alluka. Without you, I would have given up along time ago." Lalious said with a smile, causing Alluka to blush in embarrassment. "I barely did anything Lalious. But if you really want to repay be then you'll take me for a ride!" She said as she ran towards the White Lion. "Haha, of course," Lalious replied. For hours the two best friends flew around, seeing all of Altea's finest sights until they were both tired.

They never knew that that would be the last time they flew around like that.

—————————————————-
Sorry if you were expecting more of a certain character or just writing in general but I hurt my hand so yeah. That sorta slowed my production time a lot. There will be one more part saying what happed to Alluka after Lalious died then we will be back on track of the actual story so yeah :)
Hope you enjoyed it. See you later~!