ch 5

                                       .
At night after taking a bath, Jimin threw himself on his bed and his thoughts were occupied with what he should do next. Should he fight more or is it the time to give up. He didn't know what to do, his heart was paining, tears falling nonstop. He wanted to stop it all but his heart wasn't allowing it.

On the other hand, as soon as Taehyung entered the mansion both his parents were waiting for him. He wanted to escape but stopped, "Where do you think you are going? You alien, come and sit here" Jin says, tapping the space beside him. Taehyung forced his step and was seated beside Jin.

"Tae, you know why we call you," Namjoon asked

"No"

Jin sighs and hits Tae's head. "You're going out of control. Where are your manners? Is this what I taught you? Do I raise you to become a blind stone? Do I waste my time raising you like this? I can't believe you're my Taetae" Jin rapped faster than Agust D.

"Calm down, Jinne. I'll talk to him properly" Namjoon said and continued, "Tae, we told you to stay away from Park Bogum. He's only using you for his purpose. He's not your good friend. He only wants your money and nothing more."

Taehyung didn't utter a word, Bogum was his best friend and he can never betray him. Taehyung trusts him the most.

"We also heard that you want to marry him. Are you serious?" Jin says trying to stay calm.
Taehyung has never thought about it and it was only a rumour. He never wants to marry Bogum. He already has a boyfriend but he feels like falling out of love. He doesn't love Jimin anymore, he thought.

"You're not replying, it means that it's the truth,"says Namjoon.
"For food's sake, don't tell me he's going to be my son in law. I'm never accepting him. Joon, cancel all his cards and took all his car keys and also cancel his appointments. I'm going to punish him and he's going to stay at home till he gets his senses back. And find someone to marry him, he'll have an arranged marriage" Jin shouted, making himself red in anger. And then get up and start stomping out, Joon also gets up to calm him.

Both of them were frozen when they heard their son saying "No, I already have a boyfriend. I don't love Bogum, he's only my friend. I want to marry the love of my life, my boyfriend."

Jin turned with a smiling face, "Who is he? Is he world wide handsome like me? No he can't be. Only I'm worldwide handsome."
Tae chuckled, "I'll introduce him tomorrow." Saying this he went back to his room.

The next day was as usual, loaded with work. Jimin didn't go to Taehyung, he was afraid he'd annoy him. So he stayed and worked. It was lunch time, both Namjoon and Jin were in the cafeteria because Tae told them. They both were busy feeding each other and being lovey dovey, when they heard a small sigh and curse.

"You idiots, go get room. Have pity on my pure eyes'' says Yoongi sitting in front of them.

"Who told you to come and rub your face here?" argue Jin.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" comes Hoseok shouting on the top of his lungs and sitting beside Yoongi hugging him tight.

"What's the deal with you two? Why are you two so close? Do I miss some gossip? Tell me" Ask Jin.

"None of your business, you old hen," Yoongi fires back.

"Yahhhh.. You idiot, I'm only a few months older than you. If I'm old hen than you are an old sloth."

Yoongi was happy to annoy Jin. Both Hoseok and Namjoon don't dare to speak. They know they will surely get kicked out. In no time the four were greeted by Jimin. "Hyung, I'll go and buy some drinks for us," he says and excuses himself.

A few minutes later, Tae came with his boxy smile and a bunny in his hand. "Hellooooo" he says with a little singing voice.
"Eomma Appa, I want to introduce you to my boyfriend. Meet Jeon Jungkook, my boyfriend" he says.

Kookie just bows and greets them

Kookie just bows and greets them. Jin and Namjoon were whispering and chuckling. Hoseok has his mouth wide open in shock, Yoongi was a little confused but definitely was angry. At that very moment they hear some bottle breaking and all of them turn.

Jimin was frozen and completely shocked, a tear ran down his eye and his vision blurred, he was having difficulty in breathing and all slowly went silent and then black.....

Hii everyone, how are you all doing?
Do you like the chapter?
How is the story so far?

I'm sorry for short chapter, but I'm dumb🤷🤷
I'm try to do better next time till then do comment and vote🙏🙏🙏🙏
Guys spread lots of love and try to make this world a better place 🌈🌈
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜