ch 9

                                      .
Taehyung was shocked, he couldn't believe his ears. He runs to the emergency room, leaving his Appa behind. He runs and runs and runs until he sees Jungkook walking back and forth and Yoongi and Hoseok sitting near.
Jungkook looks at Taehyung with rage-filled eyes. Yoongi has told him everything and has even shown him what Bogum did to Jimin. Now Jungkook was mad at Taehyung, how could he hurt Jimin? Jimin is a pure soul, he loved each and every person. And he was also mad at how Taehyung introduced him to his parents in front of his own boyfriend. He wants Taehyung to suffer as much pain as Jimin.
Seeing Taehyung, Jungkook lost all his control and punched him straight in the face. Taehyung lost his balance and fell back. Jungkook was over him now throwing punches at his handsome face. He was dragged by Hoseok and Yoongi. Taehyung got up holding his bleeding face. His lips were bleeding and his jaw hurt.
"Get out before I kill you. You've hurt him enough and I'll not let you do anything to him anymore," shouted JK.
Taehyung was ashamed. He looked inside the room and he could see Jimin lying helplessly connected with tubes and machines. The sight broke his heart, he was now hating himself more.
Jungkook again shouted,"Get out before I tear you apart."
Taehyung was now on his knees begging to stay. But none of them spare a glance of forgiveness.
Namjoon comes and takes Taehyung away to calm him. But Taehyung was nowhere to be calm, he kept crying, sobbing and wailing. He wants to turn back time and fix all his mistakes. He keeps asking his Appa to go see Jimin, but he doesn't let him go because the others will surely kill him.
After a long wait, Jin came out of the room. All the three surrounded him, he began talking. "His body is weak, he has not taken proper meals for days. He has lost a lot of blood and he has an injury to his rib cage and stomach. His hand was also deeply cut and needed stitches. His condition was very critical and he just survived. He needs a lot of rest. We should take extra care of him."
(I'm sorry for all this, I'm very far away from biology. So please forgive me for my rubbish)
Jin walked away, the three decided to take turns to take care of Jimin. When Jin reached home, he saw Tae hugging Namjoon for his life and sobbing. He caresses his hair and mouthed Namjoon, asking what happened. Namjoon whispered "Bogum" and Jin looked at Taehyung with sympathy. He keeps creasing his hair and Taehyung jumps to hug him. He cried hard and Jin creased his hair and rubbed his back.
Taehyung spoke in his cry, "E-Eomma, I-I'm sorry please…..  f-forgive me."
Jin was also teary seeing his son crying, "It's ok. Calm down, everything is fine. Eomma Appa are here for you."
"Eomma, is Jimin alright?" He asked, not leaving the hug.
"Jimin just survived, his condition was critical. His body is weak and he loses a lot of blood. It will take time but he'll be fine," Jin replied.
"I'm a very bad person. I don't deserve him. I'm a bad boyfriend. I'm sorry. I hurt him" Tae says.

Jin was confused. Why is Tae apologizing?
His boyfriend, Jungkook, is fine.
Then why?
Jin broke the hug, "What are you talking about? Jungkook is fine. Jimin is the one who is hurt."

"Eomma, I lied. Jimin is my boyfriend and I hurt him."

Jin looked at Namjoon and back at Tae. "Explain" he said in a firm voice.

Tae explains each and every thing. Jin also asks Namjoon to show him the video of Bogum hurting Jimin.

Jin was red in anger, "Pack your bags and get out" he shouted at Tae. "How can you hurt him? Is this what I taught you? Have I taught you to hurt others? How can you do this?"
Tae was ashamed.
Jin turned to face his hubby and was crying, "Namjoon, we are at fault. We are the ones to spoil him. We are not good parents. Because of our lack, Jimin is hurt like this. We are at fault." Seeing Jin crying like this, Namjoon was also hurt and hugged Jin tight.

Tae was now on his knees, crying

Tae was now on his knees, crying. He makes his parents cry, he makes Jimin hurt, he makes everyone worry. Only he was responsible for their miseries.

"Eomma Appa, I'm really grateful to you for what you've done. It was all my fault, my mistake. I'll take responsibility. I'll show you that you're not wrong in aising me. I'll make it right, alright," Tae says, wiping his tears and getting out of the house.

Hello everyone, how are you?
So what do you think will happen? What will Tae do to make it right?
Please do comment. And the credit for  picture goes to the owner.

Guys, spread lots of love and help needy people. Love yourself and take good care of yourself. Byee byee