chapter three ─ "That is the million-dollar question Spence,"

⋆·☆·⋆
chapter three - "That is the million-dollar question Spence,"

⋆·☆·⋆chapter three - "That is the million-dollar question Spence,"

⋆·☆·⋆

Juniper sat at her desk her head throbbing staring at the paperwork in front of her

Juniper sat at her desk her head throbbing staring at the paperwork in front of her. Rubbing her eye's before keeping them shut and laying her head down on her desk. Groaning as the harsh fluorescent lights only made it worse.

"Still have that headache?" Spencer asked quietly knowing it would probably just make it worse.

Groaning in response, slowly nodding her head. "Did you know that more than 90% of people that get effected with migraines it interferes with education, career or ─" She quickly placed her finger to his mouth, cutting him off. "Finish that statistic and I will beat you over the head with your board." He nodded his head before turning back to the board. Just as Gideon jogged down the small set of stairs making his way over to the two geniuses. Moving a piece on the board, "Check. Checkmate in three moves." He informed before walking off again.

"What..." He muttered looking down as a small chuckle came from the bawl of a human next to him.

"You know you'll beat him when you start learning." Morgan said suddenly, throwing his paper to the side.

"Learning what?"

"To think outside the box." He replied, turning back to his computer.

"Question for you." Elle stated walking down the same steps.

"Shoot."

"The Footpath Killer, why did he stutter?"

"Come on, Elle, we've all asked him, and he won't say. He wants us to figure it out." Morgan asked as she walked up to her desk which was next to Juniper's. "Okay. I'm up for a challenge."

"Good, because these go to you. Special Agent Jennifer Jareau, JJ if you like." JJ introduced as Juniper's head popped up after waiting on her for what seemed like hours. "Please tell me you have them," The blonde chuckled before reaching into her pocket and placing and small extra strength Tylenol bottle. "I better not get a call from Hotch saying you had to get your stomach pumped."