Chapter. 1 Alleyway Dinosaurs

"Hello Ogami,Hello Michirou." Greeted the mayor. " Hello!" Replied Michirou. "Anyway,there have been Missing reports and sightings of Dinosaurs." Responded the mayor. "Cool!" Said Michirou joyfully. "Where are these sightings?" Responded Shirou firmly. "In a alleyway on Coi street" replied the mayor calmly. "Alright, Let's GO!" Squealed Michirou.

Meanwhile.....

Blue sniffed the air. Her hair is a mangled mess. Naked,cold,Hungry, Afraid for her last living sister,Charlie. "Blue?" Asked a soft voice. Blue turned to see her sister. Charlie showed her neck in submission. "Yes?" Replied blue with a curious warble. "Are the Other's alive?" Asked Charlie with a concerned warble. Blue clicked her teeth and grit them. "I...Don't know..." replied blue. Charlie sniffed the cold afternoon air. Charlie's eyes snapped open,her scales bristling in panic. "Blue.... someone is coming"

Meanwhile...

Shirou and Michirou checked all the alleyways on Coi street except for one. As Michirou and Shirou were about to to walk to the last one, A man in front of them who was walking, screamed as he was dragged into the Alleyway. As Shirou shifted into his Beastman form, He and Michirou both ran to where he was kidnapped. As they stood there, shock was written all over there faces.They saw Two Naked,female,Dinosaur beastman who were eating alive the man they saw. Their appearance was Horrifying. They were both skinny... The gray Female's hair was all Mangled, while the other was sickly looking and had hunger in her eyes. The green one Turned and a look of fear washed on her face. She chittered to the other and the gray female whipped around, Blood on her Muzzle.

Blue saw the two newcomers. Fear came over her. She chittered to Charlie "run. Take a piece and run." "What? Blue I can't leave you-" " JUST GO. THATS AN ORDER!" Yelled blue. The other two looked shocked. "Yes beta..." said the green and ebony striped female as she tore off a limb and ran. "Michirou" ordered the wolf, snapping it of his shock. "Right!" Responded the Female Tanuki as she grew wings and flew off after Charlie. "NO!" Screeched blue as she leaped trying to get to the girl. But then everything went black.

Thanks For Reading! If y'all lucky I can update 3 CHaPTERS! YEAH BOI!!! ( also cover is bye me) have a good day Fam!