Chapter.2 Safe

Blue woke up in a white room with a single light that burned her eyes. She tried to speak but was gagged with a muzzle. She growled and snarled.she looked down and found that she wore a white Sleeveless shirt and jean shorts. She looked up and saw a camera. 'Did Charlie make it? If so, as long as I'm stuck here, they should leave her alone.' She thought as with a sigh escaping her.A bald woman walked in the room,along with.... The Two from before! Blue snarled Wildly,Tail thrashing. "It's alright,we aren't going to hurt you. Your sister trusts us and you should trust us as well." Said the woman calmly. Blue steadied her Heartbeat and her Tail stopped Thrashing around. "Wow mayor Rose! That actually-" Blue snarled at the Tanuki and she yelled in surprise.Blue's Amber eyes widening in fear and rage for Her sister. "Leave us alone. I'll try and calm her down." Said the wolf beastman. "Alright then" responded the bald woman as she ushered the Tanuki girl out of the room. The wolf man turned back to blue. He lowered on one knee and removed the Muzzle. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! WHERE IS MY SISTER?!" Screeched blue. The man was silent. "My name is Shirou. Shirou Ogami. What's your name?" Replied the man. " my name is blue.Please. Where is my younger sister?" Whisper growled blue. "Blue your sister is safe.she's here." Replied Shirou Cooly. "Can you tell me why you killed those beastmen?" Asked Shirou Concerned. "We were hungry... There was No other prey... I just wanted my sister to survive... she's the last thing I have. After The other two were killed." Replies blue sadly. " what happened to your siblings?" Asked Shirou curiously. "Delta, the second eldest,Died from burns while the third eldest, echo died from her spine being snapped in half and drowning" said Blue coldly. Shirou was silent. "Thanks for the info." Replied the wolf as he walked out of the room.

Meanwhile......

Charlie was De-Chained and De-Muzzled. "It's time for you to meet your sister" replied The 'Mayor'. Charlie chittered with joy at seeing Blue. Charlie ruffles her pink Tank-Top and dusted off her shorts. As Charlie walked out of the room with the mayor, she glared at the wolf man known as 'Shirou' for punching her older sister. "Hmph" replied Charlie as as Shirou turned to look at her. " I would appreciate it if someone could please take me to my Older sister." Asked Charlie with a hint of sass. "Of course,Ogami?" Asked the mayor. Shirou Tsked at the mayor's request. "...Fine" replied Shirou as he led Charlie to the room. As she walked in she saw her sister pacing in the room. "Blue?" Asked Charlie. Blue spun around, eyes widening. "Charlie?!" Asked blue joyfully. Charlie ran up and hugged her sister. "Oh blue!" Cried Charlie as she buried her face in Blue's Chest. She was safe. They both were.

TADDA HOpE Ye ENJOY! So ummm I Probably can only update on Saturdays and sundays so.... yep. Goobye my little Hatchlings!