Mistake💔💔

At Tianas house. Tiana: Hakeem wake up( shaking him). Hakeem: yea. Tiana: this was a mistake I love Devon and me and u are just co parents. Hakeem: why u ask me over here? Tiana: just leave Hakeem. Hakeem: ok. While putting on my shirt Tiana was crying I didn't care anymore I'm just focus on my kids right now. I was crying because I love Devon but also crying because I'm in love with Hakeem I just don't no what to do Tiana went to the bathroom and started to throw up. Tiana called Hakeem and told him to comeback and that she had bad news. Hakeem came and Tiana showed him a positive pregnancy test. Hakeem: Tiana what does this have to do with me. Tiana: I think ur the father. Hakeem: how bout ur boyfriend Devon y'all was Adam and Eve last night. Tiana: me and u were Adam and Eve last night too. Hakeem sits down on the couch Tiana sits right beside him Hakeem was crying and Tiana put her hand on his shoulder. Hakeem: I'm gonna ask u one last time is this his baby. Tiana: no it's ur baby. Tiana starts to cry and layed her head in Hakeems chest Tiana looked up and kissed Hakeems lips Hakeem puts his on Tianas thigh Tiana and Hakeem went to the bed room when Hakeem went inside her she was crying then started to kiss him. 45 minutes later Tiana: I love you so much. Hakeem: I love you too.