Couples weekend

At cookie and luscious house
Luscious: hey baby who do we need to invite to the couples weekend.
Cookie: we need to invite Teri and Andre Hakeem and Tiana Anika and her new husband Jamal and Kai.
Luscious: yea we all need some tensions we need to fix we're we going.
Cookie: to cabins where me and u had our honeymoon.
At Tiana and Hakeems house
Tiana: babe come here.
Tiana realized Hakeem wasn't there she had a gps on his car it brought her to haven's house which is weird she walks up stairs and goes by haven's room.
Inside the room
Haven: uhh Hakeem
Hakeem: what's my name (grunting)
Haven: daddyyyyyy uhh
Tiana heard everything she drove back home to the house and went to the shower and sat on the floor crying she sat there in the bed looking at her phone.
Hakeem walks in the door
Hakeem: hey babe
Tiana: don't hey babe look me
Hakeem: what's wrong?
Tiana: this morning I called out for u u weren't there so I remembered I had a gps on ur fucking car when I was driving it went to haven's place her door was unlocked I heard her moaning then when she said Hakeem then I heard ur voice I knew it was u.
Hakeem: I can explain me and her where just playing a little joke on u.
Tiana: how Hakeem?
Hakeem: see I knew u we're gonna be mad if u saw me with her and i wanted get u back for cheating on me with Malik but I didn't do it I was joking I would never do that to u again.
Tiana: oh...
Hakeem: so what u wanna do?

Tiana: uhh daddy
Hakeem kept putting his penis into her coochie he went and gave her head Tiana was gripping the sheets so hard the warped up and went in the bathroom to wash up.
Tiana: babe I wanted to tell u that cookie and luscious invited us to couples weekend at the cabins.
Hakeem: we do need for our help with our relationship.
Tiana: yea
Hakeem: let's go to bed it's about 1 in the morning.
Tiana: yea let's go.