Lying is the best option

Webby's POV

"Your'e right, I am lying. Those people on the photo are-Myaunt'sneighborsfriends!" I say ridiculously. Did I just say that?

"Your what?" Huey asked. " My aunt's neighbors friends," I reply gently.

"Then why would you have a picture of them?" Louie asked. "Because..." I continued just to get interrupted by Della.

Why was Della Duck in my room?

"HI!!" Della exclaimed.

"MOM! What are you doing here!" Dewey asked startled.

Della's POV

Wait. What am I doing here? 

" Well, you see I'm.. going to..to....." I trailed off. " What are you guys doing here!" I retorted.

"This is my bedroom."The girl with the pink bow stated blankly. Who was she?

"And what were you boys doing?" I asked suspiciously.

"We were asking our friend, some questions," Huey answered eyeing the girl in pink. "Oh." Was all I could utter.

Before I was left the room, I asked the girl with the bow,"What's your name?"

"Webby, Webby Vanderquack is my name." She answered.

Ooohhhh. So she was Beakly's grandaughter. The one Scrooge always blabbers about. No wonder she lives here.

I mentally slap myself.

Webby's POV

"Now where were we." Huey said looking looking at me.

What should I do! Do I lie. Or should I tell the truth. 

If I lie I could hurt them. If I tell them the truth, they will be involved in this mess. Maybe, I should lie for now and then tell them later...

"Um, I.." I stuttered. "This is it Webby, no going back this time.

"Because, I- wanted to get to know them better!" I finally responded.

"Really?That's it?" Louie asked. "Yup..hehe..." I laughed off.  "Well then, bye." Dewey said before leaving the room with his brothers.

Oh no. What did I do?

See?! I told you I would update fast. Even though that was a Little too fast. Whatever. The next chapter might be a little derpy. So.. Fair Warning!!!

Love R E Y L O 4 L I F E