E;ATMV- The Warp

It was a normal day at the bad sans mansion. The gang was playing Monopoly and yelling like usual... Nightmare was out the mansion so error was in charge of making sure they don't destroy the mansion/castle. Error was on the couch knitting watching with killer leaning on him back to arm

"Stop being an ass and give him the money"

"What!? Why would I!? His ass already-You landed on his property so just pay.... What? You mad you losing to lust? Dust?"

"You! Tch! Fine! How much again!?"

"Hehe, 250 sweetheart~"

"Oh shut up lust! Here's your damn money"

"Haha! Your about to have bankruptcy~"

"Leave me alone horror!"

"I'm making the money I used to make at strip clubs just from you... Ooo~ a get out of jail card! Wouldn't you need this last two rounds ago"

"I hate all of you! Why you got to mess with me...."

"It's okay dusty. Not your fault you suck at monopoly"

"Oh jeez, thanks killy"

"Hehehehe, ooo! Is that a Ganz doll?"

"So? What if it is?" He then groaned seeing the smirks "stop it now"

"Why pal? We all know what that means"

"I have one of everyone I met for God sake"

"Not entirely.... You don't like some sans.... Some include abysss group"

"I just find his au interesting is all... Not every day you see papyrus with DT or Human souls... And I don't like abyss much.... He's like having that parasite around but I can stand him instead... And his Group has interest in people.... They all have abilities you don't see in sans aus like sonas"

"....."

"What? Just cause I destroy doesnt mean I don't know the damn au"

"True... You have to know what your destroying to know how to... Your turn"

"No duh... And he has another sans with him... Separate entity but it's still him... It was created from the DT since he doesn't really use it and not... He's called Mel Sans for short" (This is not true to original plot.. GanzTale was cancelled.... I believe anyways)

"Short?"

"His real name is Melancholy Sans... And just by that you can tell what I mean"

"You guys having fun?"

"Hm?"
"Boss!"
"Welcome back"
"Hey boss!"

"Why the hell is the squid here!?"

"Hey! I thought you stopped that!"

"Tch ya right! Like I... I... Are you two holding hands?"
'No... No, no, no... This is a dream'

"Oh um, ya! We are, hehe"

'No... These! Error... Please..'
"Um why are ya? I understand we are in a treaty but...."

"Lust is right... Why are ya?"

"Well... Me and ink are together actually"

"What!? When!?"
"Really!? That's crazy!"
"Woah! I never thought!"

'Error.... He's probably.... Wait... I don't think nightmare knows he...'

"Disgusting"

"...."

"Error... Whats-Leave me alone... I'm going! What the!"

"Error!?"

"What the hellll!?"

The male got pulled into a portal disappearing. Everyone stared shocked as it closed. The Ganz doll just fell lifeless onto the couch... It wasnt finished at all... Lust went grabbing it tightly, turning to the two.

"You know.... It's very insensitive of you two... I know he just disappeared into something that he didn't do but still"

"What you mean violet?"

"I'm talking about how two people who laughed at his face and said they weren't ones for that are together"

"Oh god... That was before I... I had control over...."

"....."

"And ink... Your just a fucking whore"

"Don't say that"

"Growl at me all you want nightmare... Ask him yourself why... That if he tell you though... I doubt he will... After all... He have to ask your brother! Oh wait! Dream said he been wanting too! Never mind it's up to him! Now excuse me! I'm going to go tell science so he can track home down! You guys coming?"

"Definitely!"
"No duh!"
"Of course!"

"Good~ see you guys there!"

"Ink... What the fuck was he talking about?"

"Me and... Me and dream dated before"

"... What?"

"Y-ya... But it wasn't long... I.. I agreed to not hurt him... But it just ended up hurting him anyways..."

"Ink... Do you actually love me?"

"Of course I do! Y-you actually made me feel something with out my vials... And I know it's love... Wait... Error confessed to you too?"

"Ya... Before i was just guided by negativity of the apple.... But I'm not anymore... I totally forgot that happened.. Ugh... I hope error comes back safely"

"Don't worry... He will... Let's go see science. he will need out help"

"Right"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)