Survival Of the Fittest

Walker woke up. He was trapped in a tree, and his parachute was caught and tangled.
He grabbed his hunter knife in his vest, cutting down the ropes, one by one on his parachute. Not aware of the ground, he fell down hitting the floor back first. He slept again.
————— ᵀᴴᴿᴱᴱ ᴴᴼᵁᴿˢ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ————————-
"If you don't find that mercenary, The only thing running through your head is lead." Walker heard, but could barely hear it from his conscious blurring.
He saw a 1— 2, no..a whole platoon.
He got into prone camouflage as fast as he can. "Sir, he fell down a helicopter, there is no way he survived-." The platoon leader looked at him.
"This guy is no ordinary marine, I don't want any compliments or complaints from your ass, expect the best to go against the best, do you understand me?"
The Platoon leader stood over him.
"Aye, Sir." The man continued his patrol. Walker crawls over to a tree, and then takes cover, and waited for his chance to escape.
All of them were looking in directions were he was not it, there was his chance.
He sneaked over near a river that was in the forest he was in, which would cover up his foot steps.
He moved, for more then five minutes, in the deep forest. He would stop for a minute, checking his comms.
"Damn it, billions of dollars of technology yet you couldn't add some plates to make this stronger." He'd then check his gun.
Thankfully, his 516 was still there. "Now, I gotta find a way out of this mess."
He'd continue to make a beeline out of the forest, hoping to find at least a meadow with minimal patrol.
He was unlucky to find a patrol.
But, as a private contractor he knows his job. First, he marked his enemy's "1.., 2..., 3.., 4."
Knowing three soldiers would panic when one was shot.
So, he took his first shot, mid center of his head. The soldiers were startled,
and Walker waited until there heads were perfectly aligned. And then.. "4 casualties." Walker, finished, walking over to them to loot there mags, medical supplies, and there comms. And which lucky enough to find a comm radio.