OS- Forzen x reader

(In this story, you are in the marines just like Forzen. I don't know much about beyblades so I had to look up the rules and such. Sorry if I got anything wrong.)
For once the camp was at peace. Your fellow soldiers were fast asleep, all in their respective beds. All except one. Your friend Forzen. The brunette was on top of his mattress, his green blanket lying on the floor next to the bed frame. You glanced away from your book to see Forzen rummaging through a small box, occasionally taking out some sort of toy and messing with it. If your memory was right, those were called beyblades. You still don't know how he convinced the instructor to let him keep them, but it wasn't your business. Forzen noticed your glance and smirked, picking up the box and walking over to you, trying his best not to wake the others. When he finally made it to your mattress, he dropped the box next to your feet.
"What are you doing Forzen?" You asked in a hushed tone, closing your book and putting it to the side.
"You wanna learn how to play beyblades?" He asked, a huge smile on his face. You stared at him before looking towards the box. You examined the plastic toys within the brown box, taking one into your hands to fiddle with.
"I don't know, man. Isn't it a bit to late for that?" You questioned. Forzen turned to you with a pout.
"Please y/n. It won't take that long. You'll love it!" He explained. You sighed and responded with, "How hard can it be." Forzen's smile quickly returned as he grabbed the box and sat on the concrete ground. You followed his lead, placing your blanket underneath you before sitting.
"Ok. How do you play?" You ask, making sure your voice wasn't to loud.
"Before we start, I need to get something." Forzen began as he stood up and walked over to his bed. He dug under the frame and pulled out what looked like a mini arena. He brought the red arena over and placed it in between the two of you.
"The game is simple. You can either make yourself three beyblades or grab three that are already fully constructed. There will be three round. Each round we will both launch our beyblades into the arena. If you're beyblade is the last one standing, then you win the round. If they both stop at the same time, then it's a tie and we add on rounds." He explained, pulling out different pieces from the box and creating his team.
"Oh. That doesn't seem to complicated."
"Yeah. There are some more rules, mainly for tournament play, but I'll keep it basic since you're a beginner." Forzen then motioned for you to pick from the box. You decided to grab three that were already made. Forzen handed you a launcher at showed you how to use it. The two of you choose your starters and prepared for battle.
"Okay. I'm going to count down. We have to release them at the same time or else you immediately lose." He warned. You nodded and told him to continue.
"3... 2... 1... Let it rip!" Forzen shouted, no doubt waking one of the other soldiers. His sudden change in volume caused you to jump, but you successfully launched your beyblade. Forzen and you leaned in, watching the two blades spin around the arena, occasionally bumping into one another. They soon lost momentum and met in the middle. Forzen's hit yours off track, causing it to slow to a stop.
"Dammit!" You cursed.
"Yes!" Forzen yelled in victory. He then realized what he said and apologized.
"Oh, sorry. That was good for a first battle." He reassured you.
"It's fine. Hey, you were right. This is kinda fun." You replied as you picked up your fallen beyblade.
"I knew you'd enjoy it." Forzen laughed.
"Could you two shut up? It's 11 at night. What are you two even doing?" The marine next to you scolded, turning around to see what you two were up to. He glared at the game with an unamused look.
"Are you two seriously playing beyblade? Isn't that for elementary kids?"
"Mind your own business, Adrien." Forzen grumbled, clearly upset. You placed a hand on your friends shoulder to calm him.
"Sorry dude. I didn't realize how loud we were being." You gave an apologetic smile. The soldier huffed and turned back around, covering his head with his thin blanket.
"How about we finish this tomorrow?" You asked Forzen, who was still angered by the interruption. He looked back at you, all the anger in his face disappeared when he meet your eyes. He smiled and agreed.
"Yeah. That sounds nice." You returned the smile and helped him pick up the game.