OS- Benrey x reader

"Holy shit. This place is huge!" Gordon exclaimed as he examined the area.
"Good thing my power legs braces for impact!" Coomer boosted while fixing his coat. Bubby huffed and looked around, staying relatively in the back of the group.
"Woah. This place is cool." You muttered to yourself, marveling in the sheer size of the area.
"Yeah. It's like we're in a-" Tommy was cut off by Gordon telling everyone to quiet down. Gordon then pointed in front of him, at a large figure laying in the liquid substance that covered the floor. It's face was hidden by the liquid, but by the clothes it wore, it was safe to conclude that was Benrey. Everyone jumped back when Benrey suddenly lifted his head, staring at the group with dead eyes.
"Hey." He greeted with a smirk.
"H-Hey." Gordon repeated, clearly unnerved by being so close to our new enemy. Everyone seemed to have that same sense of dread. This was the end. The final battle. One against an old friend, and in your case a past crush.
"I knew this was going to happen." Benrey complained, his smirk quickly fading. His expression changed into one of annoyance.
"What? What do you mean?" Gordon asked, finding his confidence and stepping forward.
"I'm telling you! Look- I'm... I like everything. I'm a great cool." Benrey explained, with a bit of sadness in his voice. You and the others shared a look of confusion.
"I feel good but you make me angry." Benrey claimed, pointing directly at Gordon.
"Why? Because I don't have my fucking passport?" Gordon asked, clearly losing his patience.
"What? No. Remember th- the first time we meet. I was on my shift and you come in with a dick slip in your HEV suit." Benrey stated. At first you assumed this was a joke of some sort, but Benrey's expression said otherwise.
"And I was trying to stop you. I tried to let you know... but then you started ranting about, 'Oh I don't have my passport!'" Benrey continued to tell a story that Gordon proceeded to debunk. This lead to an argument, if you could call it that, between the two. Then that argument somehow turned into a conversation about Heavenly Sword. By that point you and the others toned out of the conversation.
"Should we just start shooting at him?" Gordon asked the group. Everyone snapped back into reality, clearly confused.
"N-No! We should try to understand him!" Tommy began.
"It would be rude to interrupt." Coomer claimed.
"I wasn't paying attention to any of that." You admitted without shame. Gordon sighed and turned back to Benrey.
"Look I was going to be good, but you forced me to be bad! Now I'm going to be bad!" Benrey exclaimed, his grin returning.
"How did I force you to be-" Gordon cut himself off with a facepalm and a sigh.
"The-The big plot is slowly unraveling before your eyes. Look at this." Benrey said, propping his head up and looking over the group.
"What?" Gordon mumbled, looking around as if for an answer. That's when Benrey started creating bass boosted sounds, causing everyone to take a step back and cover their ears.
"I can't even understand him anymore!" Gordon shouted.
"What is going on?" You asked, completely lost on the situation at hand.
"I can feel a change in his DNA!" Coomer yelled, trying to make his voice audible. You turned to Coomer, about to ask him what he meant, until you saw Benrey stand up and start to levitate. Before you could question that, you were terrified when his head started to turn around and change sizes at random. The others seemed just as freaked out. Gordon held out his new arm and started shooting, which lead everyone else to do the same. You were a bit hesitant at first, not wanting to hurt Benrey. But there didn't appear to be another choice. Him and Gordon couldn't see eye to eye and he was technically the reason you were all still here. With a heavy heart, you held up your pistol, aiming it at the rather large target.
"I'm sorry buddy." With that, you joined the others in their attack.
(This one is a bit shorter but I'm getting sleepy while writing this and want to get it out with the other two one shots. I may or may not write the rest of the fight in another one shot, but in my eyes there wouldn't be many changes from the cannon battle.)