Horseshoe Overlook

"Kora?Kora! Get us out of here!" My brother frantically screamed reaching out for my hand through the only open gap in the window. Panicking as the house burned I tried removing the pieces of wood blocking the door as the flames grew higher burning my hands until the shrill screams of my mother...

I woke up in a jerk with tears streaming down my cheeks covered in sweat,
"Hey ,hey you're alright,I'm here" Javier comforted pulling me close to his chest.
Wiping the tears from my cheeks I looked up at him shaking my head.
"It's the same godamn dream everytime" I smiled in disgust as a tear rolled down my cheek.
Javier looked at me with concern kissing my forehead.
"I'll get you some water" Javier stated, softly slipping out of the tent using one of the fur blankets to cover his body.
Sitting on the bed I watched Javier return with a cup filled with water,offering it to me.
"Thanks" I took the cup from him ,taking a sip of the cool water.

"Feeling a bit better atleast?" He asked looking at me with a soft look in his eyes.
Nodding my head
"Yeah.Thank you for...everything" I stuttered looking at him with a pained expression.
"Of course mi amor" he stated, hugging me tightly resting his chin on my head.
"Let's go back to bed" I suggested,covering myself back up falling into a restless sleep.

The next morning I woke up still cuddling Javier, slowly rolling out of bed.I got dressed ,buttoning up my shirt
"You look beautiful in the mornings " Javier stated still a bit 1sleepy.
"Well thank you,the deranged chicken look is really something" I chuckled. "I didn't mean to wake though" I stated pulling up my pants.
"Nah, I'm glad you did,now I can enjoy the show" he chuckled cheekily lying on his side resting his head on his hand looking at me with a devilish grin.
Laughing, I playfully throw him with a bundle of clothes.
"Ay, that's not nice!" He laughed, standing up from the bed still naked from last night.
Lifting my eyebrow,I followed the line of his chiseled body down to his hips, smirking.
"Like what you see then?" Javier smirked stepping closer.
"Yes...but...pff not now" I laughed,offering him his pants pulling it away just as he lifted his hand to take it from me.

Biting my lip,I lifted the pants up over my head.
"Well come and get it then" I teased,luring him closer.
"Ayy,the things you do to me woman" he chuckled shaking his head.
I could feel his hot breath brushing my cheek as he stepped even closer.
"You shouldn't play with a man like this" he growled in a low voice whispering into my ear, biting my neck softly leaving a light purplish blue mark. I could feel his 'excitement' pushing against my hip.
"Watch me cowboy" I said teasingly, nibbling his ear sensually.
Stepping away from him,I draped his pants over the bed frame,looking back to him I winked before leaving the tent.

Standing at the stew pot I smirked sipping my coffee as Javier finally joined us.
"Morning" Javier greeted,pouring a cup of coffee.
Smiling,he raised an eyes at me.
"Sounds like you two enjoyed yourselves last night" John announced standing there with a grin.I couldn't help but laugh as Javier turned a bright red color.
"Dutch hasn't touched me like that in months! If ever!" Molly spluttered. Almost choking on my coffee it splurged out of my nose.
Everyone laughed at me almost dying and the sad truth that is Molly and Dutch's sex life ,I shook my head smiling at Javier who had a wide grin on his face winking at me.

As the day went on,I finished my chores around camp making my way toward where Javier was standing on the edge of the camp coming back from guard duty
"Hola,hermosa how was your day?" He asked as he sweetly kissed my forehead pulling me closer to him.
"Good,thanks" I smiled slyly at him,
"What?" He asked chuckling with an eyebrow raised.
"Follow me" I winked.I took him by the hand leading him to a secluded part just a ways down the cliff to a closed off area covered by heavy vegetation and trees looking over the landscape below.
"Did you bring me down here just to murder me,princesa?" He asked chuckling as I pulled him to a rock on the cliff.

"Pfff, if I was I wouldn't tell you" I laughed pushing him against the tree behind him.
"Well, I'm leaning more and more to the murder part" he said raising his eyebrows at me laughing.
"Oh shut up and kiss me you cheeky Mexican" I exclaimed,pushing my lips against his.
Deepening the kiss,I started unbuckling his gunbelt,in a quick motion I slipped it off from his waist smiling up at him.
"Heyyy" Javier said in a low burly voice ,dropping the gunbelt to the floor.
"Shhhhh" I purred putting a finger to his lips,
"They might not see us but they can still hear us..." I whispered into his ear smiling.
"Well then..." he said in a low voice biting his lip.
"It's time for you to scream MY name" I said in a cheeky tone, kneeling down in front of him.
Javier looked down at me with a smile,brushing his hand through my hair as I unzipped his pants pulling it down just far enough.

Revealing his already hard and ready cock. I stroked his shaft softly before kissing his tip gently yet seductively ,opening my mouth granting him access.Sucking and softly nursing on him I could hear moans escaping him as he tried to hide the sounds of his rising pleasure. Tangling his fingers into my hair he guided me where he wanted...
"Ay, Mierda! I'm gonna cum baby" Javier exclaimed,breathing heavily throwing his head back as he ejaculated.

Standing up I could see the look of relief on Javier's face as I handed him his gunbelt with smirk on my face,
"Feel better now Cowboy?" I giggled,before Javier wrapped his arms around me.
"Watch the sunset with me?" he smiled contently.
"Sure" I nodded
We sat down on the rock looking over the land below, as the sun gradually sinked behind the tree line.
"It's beautiful up here" I commented laying my head on Javier's shoulder,still looking into the distance.
"It sure is" Javier replied taking my hand in his.