Bad kind of butterflies

A/n: school is killing me rn so updates may take a while hehe

(Anna's POV)
I had just came from a soccer practice when I heard Y/n facetiming me. I ran to get my laptop and sat back on the bed.

I was excited of talking to her, like always.

"Hey bubz!" Y/n said rather excited and I smiled at how cute it was. "How was soccer?"

"Hey! It was really good, I'm just tired but I feel good." I said and she smiled at me. I kept on fixing the baby hairs that were on my face, and she just laughed.

"You look cute." I heard Y/n said with a flirty smile. If my cheeks were already red from being tired and sweaty, right now I probably looked like a tomato.

"Shut up dummy." I said and covered my face with my shirt. I felt little tingling in my stomach when Y/n said that.

Actually, everything she did gave me butterflies. I had never felt like that in my life.

"Don't cover your face idiot, I can't see how pretty you are if u do so." Y/n said and pouted which made me think she was so cute. However, I didn't put my shirt down. "Okay, you leave me no choice."

I saw her raise up her shirt to her face just like I did and looked at me.

"No fair!"I said and pouted but Y/n couldn't see me. I could tell she was smiling by how closed her eyes were.

"No, no. It is fair bubz, if I can't see your pretty face you can't see my face." She said and I immediately put down my shirt, she did the same and I smiled widely.

"Awh there's your pretty face." She said and I smiled widely at her. One of the thing I liked the most about Y/n was her personality. She might look and be a little intimidating most times, she was confident and chill, but at the same time ahe could be so gentle, caring and thoughtful. I hoped it was only with me though.

"Anna, I wanted to talk about something." She said and I nodded for her to keep going. "So um, how's the whole Ag situation? I don't mean to pressure you but still I don't think it's right."

My stomach dropped and remembered that. It's not like I havent tried, but everytime I talked to her I had this weird nervous stomach ache that made me feel awful.

It made me feel guilty. I didn't know how to tell her. "Ag, I don't really like you, I was with you only because I was scared of Y/n not liking me back." I just couldn't do that to her.

"Well, I've tried but I feel bad. I don't want her to be sad or angry about it." I told Y/n and she nodded in understanding. "I will tell her, I just need to find a way of doing it."

And it had to be soon, if I really want things to work out with Y/n K gotta do it as soon as posible.

"Okay bubz." Y/n said and got distracted with something in her room. I could see her face of concentration fixated into something and I giggled at how cute she looked.

"What?" She asked confused and I bit my lip to suppress my smile.

"Nothing idiot." I rolled my eyes and smiled at the girl through the screen.

-

So I decided to do it. It was time.

I gulped and decided to facetime Ag, I wish I could tell her this in person but since we lived in different states it wasn't possible.

It was going to break my heart if her reaction was bad, I don't mean to hurt her or anything.

As she picked up my eyes widenened and she smiled. "Hi Boon." she said and lightly waved at me.