Sofia

Y/n POV
I had just arrived to the LAX airport and I was shaking of a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

Anna had flown me out here so I could help her move in into her new content house, which was pretty awesome. I was proud of her, she had almost 5 million followers on Tiktok and kept on growing quickly.

It made me happy to see how excited she was about this. It really was a big achievement.

We were on call last night and she was telling me how fun all the girls she lived with were and how excited she was about getting to know new people and being in L.A.

princess boon: did u land yet?!!!!!!!!!!

y/n: yes i just need to get my bag and i'll b outside
y/n: im excited to see you :)

I really was excited to see her, I hadn't seen her in about 3 months and it made me so happy that I get to see her again, especially after everything that went down. I really wanted things to work out between me and Anna, even though it sometimes was hard for both of us.

I picked up my bag from baggage claim and walked to the exit of the airport. As I passed the gates I saw Anna next to a group of girls and when she spotted me she had a bright beautiful smile on her face.

She ran towards me and I dropped my bag next to my feet and caught her when she jumped in my arms.

Her arms and legs were wrapped around my body and I held her from under her thighs. Her neck was hidden in my neck and I had a huge smile in my face.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and let myself calm down in her embrace.

She raised her face from my neck and put her hands on the sides of my face to kiss me. Our lips connected and everything around us disappeared I sunk into the kiss and moved my lips in sync with hers.

When we separated from the kiss I put her down and looked into her eyes.

"Hi you." I said with my hands on her waist, pulling her in close to me.

"I missed you so much." She replied with a smile that warmed my heart, she looked so beautiful and happy. "Come I'll introduce you to the girls bub."

She held my hand and I had my bag on my other hand.

"Girls this is Y/n." She said pointing at me and then said the other girls' names. "Y/n this are Eva and Katie." The two girl in front of me were very different yet very beautiful, you could tell they were Anna's friends.

"Hey nice to meet you." Katie said and went in for a hug. She looked more confident than Eva. Eva looked a little more shy and just waved at me timidly.

"Wow, Anna was right you do look very intimidating." she said as we began walking to the parking lot.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at them, I intertwined my fingers with Anna's and bit my lip as I saw the younger girl smile.

"I told you, but don't let her fool you. She's like a puppy." Anna said and my mouth went wide open. "What?" she asked and looked up to me.

"You did not have to expose me like that idiot." I sarcastically said and she just smiled widely.

I was trying to hide my smile but I just couldn't.