Chapter 6

Some people think holding on is strong, but letting go is harder
•¥•

Um... my name is Johnathan." he said with his head down.

"Are you scared?" I asked with amusement.

"We'll I did just hit on our luna." he stated.

"Well don't wor-"

"Bethany! Come here now!" Nick screamed from somewhere in the house.

"Uuuuhhhhh... I'll talk to you later." I mumbled as I left the room, in search of my mate.

"Where are you!" I yell.
"Our room!"
He should be coming to me!

•¥•

"What!" I screamed as I entered the room.

"Where were you!" He bellowed.

I laid down on the bed, sleep heavy in my eyes, but my body refused to relax.

"No where." was my simple reply.

I knew he was about to start a huge conversation and lecture about how I need to stay near him and all that, so when Reese walked in I mentally thanked god.

"Alpha, we have finished the attack and have the left overs in the cells." he informed.

"What attack?" I ask.

"The attack on Alpha Reed's pack." Reese answered, making Nick give him a 'What the fuck' look.

Suddenly I wasn't sleepy.
"You attacked them! Nickolas!" I screamed. He was quickly be my side making me lay back down.
"Relax, okay." he said.

"How in the hell do you expect me to relax! When I'm to skinny for you, you're forever calling my name, and your attacking my old pack!"

He winced at my harsh tone, but I didn't care. I got up and forced Reese to show me who was left.

•¥•

Reese led me down to the cells, in which held my old pack.

As I walked passed members, I was only given looks of disgust. Until I reached a certain someone's cell.

Reed.

A growl left his lips.
"Come here!" He yelled at me.
As he said, a came closer.
"That's my child." he whispered " you can't take care of it without me."

"Yes she can!" Reese yelled pulling me behind him.

"That is my child Bethany." he reclaimed.

Reese pulls me back up to my room and to Nick.

"You better take good care of this kid, Nick!" Reese yells, leaving me with Nick.