part one

Your pov

I was in my room looking out the window when all of sudden my mother came in my room. "Sweetie I have some big news for you" She smiled. Y/n ask "May I ask what is it?". She replied "when your 18 you will be getting married to two boys and tomorrow you will be meeting them" She smiled even more. You looked at her and said "b-but mother what about clown face!" You yelled at her in anger. Your mother said "sweetie calm down I know you didn't want this but we have to do it anyways and please don't be mean to them we just want you to have the best future with no bad husband" mother said as she calmed You down and hugged You.
- I'm passing this to the next day ;-; I'm tried and I'm doing this at 6:03 am-
You wake up to maids in front of your bed saying good morning. You start to get ready. After you were done you went downstairs and saw Hisoke and went by his side. Mother and father saw the cars outside and said for us to come. We went outside and saw the two boys coming also the boy that hisoke was getting married to. "Hello boys and hello Kikyo and you also Mito" mother said and bowed down to them. She then looked at me with a look that was mostly meaning 'say Hi to the boys and bow down to' I didn't do it cause I was mad. The two boys came up to me one had their hair white and the other one had their hair green or black. You looked at them and started to get kinda more piss but you calmed down a little. The white hair boy said as he bow down "Hello princess Y/n it's a pleasure to meet you" The black or green head one said the same as they stand normal. I said as I now bow down to them too "it's also a pleasure to meet you two too, may I ask for what's your boys name?" As you stand up with a confused look but you were mad inside that you wanted to kill them. The white hair boy said "I'm Killua Zoldyck" He said and the green or black hair one said "And i'm Gon Freecss". I smiled a bit thinking 'those are good names' I looked at them and grabbed both of their hands and yelled to my mother "We are going to my room to get to know each other more better!" I started to run fast. When we made it to my room we went inside and Killua sat down on my bed and Gon sat down on my chair and I sat down on a another chair. They both ask "how old are you?" They both looked at me confused. I said "I'm 12 and what about you guys?". They both said they are 12 too.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞!