part three the day they are getting married

𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 18 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐚 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.

Your pov

Today was the day we were getting married I was so nervous that even mother notice. Mother said "Sweetie calm down" She told me
"That's easy for you to say i am about to get married to two boys!" I yelled almost loud for everyone to hear. That's when my little sister which her age was 11 she said "Why are you yelling? You know they heard you right" I look at her kinda embarrasse and turned to a mirror. "You look beautiful dear" Mother said as she hug me from behind.

-𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐡𝐡 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎-

As I came out walking down the - I forgot ;<- I kept trying to calm myself as I'm trying not to freak out and embarrass myself.

Killua pov

As Y/n walk down the - 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 ;^- me and Gon blush she looked so beautiful.

Gon pov

As Y/n came on the other side of us
That's when the - I forgot too ;((( sorry I kinda don't remember stuff since it's been a long time from school- started talking - we pass all out it and also the I do-

"You may kiss the bride!"

Your pov

I looked at them and instead of kissing them on the lips I kissed them on the cheeks and then after that all of us started to party.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢 𝐠𝐭𝐠 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞!