Chapter nine

Sorry guys if the text looks different it's because I'm sleeping over at my cousin house and she is playing on my phone so I am using her Chromebook to write chapter nine and me and her already pick how many kids they are going to have sorry guys ;< so um you guys will know them in maybe this chapter because I'm lazy ngl. Ngl means not going lie uh anyways let's get into the book!! Okay so i wrote that like last Sunday and today is Thursday and only two of you guys commented so here's a shout-out :3

Well um so when i was sleeping over with my cousin we were thinking about picking both of yours and then we pick the names ;( sorry dream and anyways yea imma not spoil it tho UwU because that's just not good for Chapter 10 or even maybe this one ...

Well um so when i was sleeping over with my cousin we were thinking about picking both of yours and then we pick the names ;( sorry dream and anyways yea imma not spoil it tho UwU because that's just not good for Chapter 10 or even maybe this one if you guys know what i mean ;3 ANYWAYS lemma stop.as i would maybe always say... Let's get into the book!!

We still on my pov

Preview: "She took the test and came out of the bathroom and said..."

"I'M-" she stopped and looked at the test. "Umm i-i'm" she then looks up to them. She shows them the test "I'm pregnant" she smiled and tears fell down on the boys cheeks. They hugged her and cried on her shoulders,Killua on her right shoulder and Gon on her left shoulder.

Months has passed by they all went to the doctor and figure out how many kids they were going to have and ofc they got clothes and got their room ready it was almost the day she was going to give birth to them just one day and then poof they are born.

Your pov

I was going to give birth to - you will find out how many when you give birth guys :3 I CAN'T WAITTTT- my kids. I smiled while thinking to myself until i felt a pain in my stomach and i look down and saw that... My water broke. "KILLUA GON HELP!!!" I yelled as loud as i can they both came running down and saw me. We all got in the car and drove hella fast to the hospital we didn't even stop and plus Gon was driving while Killua was helping me breath. We made it there and Gon picked me up bride style - 😎 yah see- and rushed me into the hospital.

You were put in a hospital bed and then you were taken way into uhh i forgot the room but anyways Killua and Gon could hear your screams and cries. After in 10 minutes you stopped and then the nurses came out the room with - yah i ain't saying how many UNTILL NEXT YEAR jk- the babes. Killua and Gon ran inside the room you were in to find you asleep, so then they waited for the nurses to come back with the baby's. After 5 or 6 minutes you woke up and the boys asked if you were okay before you could even reply the nurses came back with three beautiful clean baby's :3. You sat up and you three got one of the baby's. You got the boy one which he already had his eyes open they looked like yours. Killua had the girl she also had her eyes open which looked like his eyes. Gon he had the other girl ofc she had her eyes open too and they looked like his eyes. They all looked up to each other in the eyes and said there names. "Kali,Gia,Alois" there eyes widen "Here Y/n you go first" Gon said with a smile. "Well his name is going to be Alois, what about you Gon?" I asked him "Her name wil be Gia" he said while looking at Gia and then we both looked at Killua. "Her name will be Kali" Killua said putting Kali into the air. "Wow i can't believe we have triplets" i smiled and cried a bit."Well i mean me and Gon did fu-" Gon cut him off "Killua shush!!" I laugh as they both give each other death looks.

;< As yall can see they have triplets and in the next chapter let's JUST say ;) i have good plans for chapter 10 i think I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT'S GOOD OR BAD OR BETTER OR WHATEVER but anyways as always hope you guys are doing okay and pls stay safe that is all for today peace!!