[Volume One] {Chapter Five} Yuu's Abnormal Magical-Power

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuu Wolford's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, after being surprised during the birthday celebration where it was revealed that grandpa has not taught me the common sense of this world, I once again went to that plain where I practiced magic, together with everyone else.

When ''gate'' opened, everyone was so surprised to the point where their jaw dropped.

As for the reason why we came there, they wanted to confirm what kind of magic I have learned from grandpa since I was ignorant about this world. This idea was brought up by grandma, everyone else agreed and said they also wanted to see, too, and so I brought them along.

''Haa... Although I was surprised by the ''gate'' magic he used, when I think about the fact that he especially came all the way to this place to practice magic... Ah, I don't want to think about it too much.''

''Although you said that, Master Melinda, if we don't check it out, we won't know what kind of trouble Yuu-kun might get himself into, so just give up and let's go confirm it.''

...Somehow grandma and Uncle Dis said some rude things. Well, that's fine as well, and since everyone is here, I shall go at it at full force.

And like that, not only did I showed them 'Fire' magic I showed grandpa yesterday;using 'Water', I turned it into a whip and also made a frozen water bullet fly.

Using 'Wind', I made a downburst occur by utilizing 'Gust, Vacuum Wave, Whirlwind, and Atmospheric Pressure Difference' and generated electricity. With it, I used 'Lightning Strike';I bent 'Light', invoking optic camouflage.

I also gathered sunlight and shot a beam from the sky. Using 'Earth', I created an ultra-hard wall, shot a barrage of the surrounding earth, and made protruding cone-shaped stakes on the ground as a counter for people who would try to charge towards me.

After I showcased different kinds of magic, I turned around to look at everyone.

Everyone somehow gave a dry smile as if they had given up on something.

It was rare to see this kind of expression on Chris-neechan's face.

While I was thinking of this, grandma Melinda walked towards grandpa and grabbed him.

''Merlin! You... You... Why did you not teach this child 'prudence'!!!'''

''Certainly...''

''This is slightly terrible, huh...''

Eh~ Isn't everyone being a bit cruel?

''But you see, he absorbed everything I taught him, and so I unintentionally wanted to see how far he could go.''

''What do you mean 'and so!' It's appalling!!''

Ooh, grandma Melinda got super angry.

''If we don't consider it properly, he won't be able to go out into the world... Magic with this much destructive powers... Even with just the transfer magic called 'gate' which Shin-kun used earlier... If any country gets their hands on Yuu-kun, the possibility of them aiming for world domination is high.'' Uncle Dis started to talk about unpleasant things.